1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for dangercraft

Oct 26, 2014

1. Starting a feedback thread since I plan to start using the Marketplace. :3

2. dangercraft purchased an item from me. Payment was fast and communication was great. Thank you for a pleasant transaction.

3. I purchased a Doll Family - A - YanJi head from dangercraft. It was shipped out quickly and packed extremely well. Thank you SO much!! -Jack

4. Traded eyes with dangercraft and communication was quick and friendly :) shipping was also fast and i would not hesitate to trade with again! :D Thank you so much :D

5. I sold a wig to dangercraft. Payment was fast, communication was clear, and he let me know when it arrived! Many thanks!

6. To clear up any confusion, please use he/his pronouns when referring to me. ^^

7. I bought a wig from dangercraft, and the transaction went splendidly! He shipped it out quickly, and packed it well. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again. ^_^

8. Dangercraft adopted my F01 from me. A very nice buyer to deal with. Smooth transaction all the way. Thank you so much. ^_^

9. Purchased an Angel Studio msd pj set from dangercraft. Communication was fast and polite. Item arrived super fast and in wonderful condition. Would buy from again!

10. dangercraft bought an SD outfit from me. He paid very quickly and even let me know once the item arrived! Awesome buyer, thanks!

11. Was in a group order hosted by dangercraft. Everything went fast and smoothly thanks :)

12. This darling bout a minifee limited addition boy arm in normal skin
      It was fast and very nice transaction, all payed as promised ^^
      thank you so much have a pleasant sales in the future
      Tatie ^^

13. I've traded my FL F60 NS Rona with dangercraft for her resinsoul body~
      it arrived very promptly and packaged very well. She put cute gift ♥ Also she let me know when the package arrived~
      do business with her is a pure pleasure

14. I purchased red 16 MM eyes from DangerCraft. She's prompt in responding to messages, communicates well and ships quickly. She's a pleasure. Thank you! :)

15. I purchased a blonde Shaggie's wig from dangercraft. He provided excellent communication and shipped the item very quickly. It was absolutely perfect for my boy. Thanks for a great transaction!

16. I participated in dangercraft's Mako Eyes group order. It was a perfect GO experience. Locke kept us updated on the order status, and shipped out the eyes in fantastic speed. I would never hesitate to join in a GO hosted by Locke in the future (not that I had any hesitation before ;D).

17. Participated in dangercraft's MakoEyes group order just a bit ago. It was my first GO order, and it couldn't have gone better! Locke was very good about keeping us all updated and sending out the eyes incredibly quickly and efficiently. The box even had a little lollipop sticker on it! :XD: I would absolutely join a GO with Locke as the host again, everything went smooth as butter~

18. I participated in the MakoEyes GO with Locke, and was very happy with how smooth everything went. Everything was done in a timely fashion, and my eyes arrived safe and sound. I am very happy with my experience, and would happily participate it another GO hosted by Locke, thank you!

19. I participated in Locke's Mako eyes group order and made my first Go experience extremely pleasant. Locke was very professional and updated everyone as soon as possible as to how the order was coming, was very communicative and shipped everything out like lightning. Couldn't be happier with how everything turned out and i would gladly join another group order!

20. I participated in dangercraft's Mako GO. I was very happy with the great communication, super organization, and fast shipping. Everything was wonderful! I will definitely work with dangercraft again. Highly recommended!