1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Crazydolleyes

Oct 13, 2014

1. I understand that good feedback is so important so I'm starting this off. If you've sold/bought/traded with me, please let others know here what the experience was like!

Thanks in advance!

2. Crazydolleyes bought a pair of glass eyes from me. Payment was super quick and communication excellent. Thank you:)

3. Crazydolleyes bought a MNF Celine from me and she was just absolutely lovely to deal with. Great communication, super fast payment, and just all around a really nice person. Highly recommended!!!!

4. Crazydolleyes bought a MNF Miyu from me and it went beautifully. :) Exceptionally prompt payment and pickup and she indulged me with a lovely chat about dolls :cake: - I happily recommend her as a buyer.

5. I would like to start a feedback thread for Crazydolleyes convenience, and for future feedback here. I had a wonderful transaction with Crazydolleyes, and it would be a pleasure to share my positive experience as a seller to the rest of the D.O.A. community. I sold a 2014 Fairyland Minifee Chloe to this member. She was a great communicator and very friendly person to deal with from the very start. I was more then willing to follow her request to forward the doll's head to the makeup artist here in the U.S. do to her pleasant e-mails and quick replies. I was happy that I was able to help her save money on having to ship the head back to the U.S. from Australia. The transaction went swimmingly from showing initial interest in my sales thread, leading to swift payment for Chloe, to letting me know that the makeup artist received her doll head, to finishing off the transaction with letting me know that the rest of the doll and belongings arrived safe and sound overseas. I absolutely love doing business with friendly, enthusiastic buyers. Thank you again for the wonderful transaction, and enjoy Chloe! I know she will be loved deeply. :) I can't wait to see her together after her arrival from the make-up artist.

6. Crazydolleyes purchased a minifee rheia from me. She paid quickly and let me know when it arrived. She is a wonderful buyer. Highly recommended! Thank you!

7. Crazydolleyes commissioned me for a MNF Chloe faceup and she was very lovely to deal with! She was extremely cooperative and encouraging throughout the entire process and let me know when her package arrived. Would gladly work with her again! Thank you so much :)

8. Crazydolleyes bought my MNF Shu Shu. Communication was great and fast and so was payment. She let me know when the doll arrived safely too. :) Thanks again!

9. Postive! Crazydolleyes bought a F60 body from me. The transaction was quick, PMs prompt and friendly, and even though the holiday shipping delayed the package Crazydolleyes stayed chill throughout the wait. A perfect buyer! Thank you!

10. Crazydolleyes bought a Feeple60 Celine head from me. She was amazing to deal with! She paid super fast and communication was great. I hope to deal with her again:)

11. CrazyDollEyes purchased a Feeple60 Rin from me, and she was one of the best experiences Ive had as a seller on DOA.

Very friendly and always paid on time or earlier - she stayed true to her word. I had loathed the idea of layaways from past experiences, but these do not hold true for CrazyDollEyes - she's truly a professional and an honest person.

Communication has always been beyond great with her - very friendly and fun to chat to as well!

I HIGHLY recommend her as a buyer and would not hesitate for a second to deal with her again. Every seller's dream buyer to be honest!

Thank you so much dear <3

12. Crazydolleyes purchased my Kaye Wiggs Elf Layla. She was great with communication (absolutely charming to talk to), paid off her layaway much more quickly than promised, and let me know as soon as the doll arrived safely. I would be delighted to sell to her anytime!

13. Crazydolleyes sold me a MNF Miyu and the whole process was very smooth and quick! She sent her in record time and the mail system brought her to me in about a week and a half, even though I did not choose the most expensive option.

14. I bought a Feeple60 Celine from Crazydolleyes and the transaction went excellent! Crazydolleyes was willing to negotiate with me and was very helpful! The doll was shipped quickly and arrived perfectly! I would buy from Crazydolleyes again anytime!

15. Crazydolleyes bought me a CK Mystery, I definitively recommand her, excellent communication and payment faster than expected, very kind, thanks for all :)