1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Aquarius Doll 1/4 Doll Discussion part 3

Oct 5, 2014

1. Copying and pasting my last post over from the old thread:

Just came across this shoe site in my bookmarks. Does anyone have any of these shoes or know if they would fit our girls feet?

2. I have some of the lace up shoes (JS_LACESHOE AM) and theybere too narrow for Frankie's foot sadly :roll:

3. New thread WOOO! Thanks so much for setting up such a lovely first post for us, Ginarolo! <3

Yea it seems like those ADORABLE shoes are a bit narrow for our girls' feet...I'm still bookmarking the website though because those are really great prices!!

Took a new picture of Maya last night...I'm gonna be buying some alpaca hair to make her a new wig soon! I want to make her a really nice lilac colored one...I have to live through her as far as tattoos and hair colors go since I can't really do either with my current job... *crying forever*

[​IMG]~ by miyukisetsu, on Flickr

Let's start off the new thread with pretty pictures of our girls! GET TA POSTIN'~

4. She's so pretty and she poses beautifully, lilac hair will look fabulous with her skin tone. I also love the tattoos, I'm too much of a wimp to get one alas.

5. Shame about those shoes, as they are super cute. :/

Miyuuuu I love that photo! Her new hair is gunna be awesome too. :D
      I'm lame, and just gunna post a pic of Nashira modelling a recent flower crown I made. XD lol sorry~

[​IMG]

6. I was very lucky! I found some alpaca at a Renaissance Fair this weekend for 3 bucks! I think it will be my weekend project! It's an AWFUL color, but for my first test run it will work just fine. I'd rather ruin some ugly color than one I spent a lot of money on. I was thinking of hand dying it, but again...I'll wait for this go around!

It's great to see a new thread! :) I'm glad everyone is still here!

7. Thanks Catopolis!

omg Momo, I LOOOoOoOooOOVE seeing her with dark hair! She looks so different!! <3

Animethemed You got some from your local Renn Faire!??! I need to look at mine this weekend to see if they have any...that's a really good idea!! :O

8. Anime, that's AWESOMEEE! What a great find!
      Dyeing the fiber is pretty easy, once you try it out once. Best of luck with your wig!

Miyu, thank you so much! haha yeah I rather enjoy it on her now. I'll probably make her brown wig darker too.

9. I'm wanting to try and make wigs, but only because I can never find the right style or colour that I'm after.

10. Same here Kera...though I do like the wigs I have for her, I LOOOVVEE the look of alpaca hair wigs. >3<

Here's a new picture of Maya...finally gave her a septum piercing. XD I bought the little rings for it before she even arrived, but I never got around to finding the wire cutter thingies to do it. I came across them tonight and figured, "WHY NOT DO IT NOW?~" so there we are...haha

[​IMG]
      Maya&#x27;s new piercing~ by miyukisetsu, on Flickr

Any new doll things going on for anyone? The thread slowed down a bit! :O I know I've been pretty busy lately, but nothing too bad!

11. Miyu, YESSS! ALL THE SEPTUMS! Looks great on her! ?

I haven't done anything lately, since work has been kicking my butt. :/ Hopefully next month I'll be able to work on Nashira.

12. Hi guys - no news here either, the days are darkening so its tricky to take photos after work. Still I have a week off next week so ............;)

13. Momo Thank you!! >3< It sucks that work has been so busy...I actually stepped down to part time, myself. Have to focus more on school and what not since I'm graduating next year and I'm getting all the sucky classes! XD I can't wait until you can start doing stuff for Nashira again! :'D

Samson Oooh yeeehhh a week off sounds LOVELY...I'll have my birthday week of this year which is AWESOME! I don't remember the last time my husband and I had a week off and didn't have to entertain guests. XD Hopefully we can do something fun!

I've felt so weird not having much to work on with Maya...She's pretty much right where I want her to be right now. XD I completely understand why people want multiple dolls...which is making the wait for my incoming one kinda difficult. O_O;

14. samson, lucky duck! A whole week off sounds amazing~

Miyu, ahhh yeah that's sounds like a good idea though. It will help to focus on everything you need to do. :)
      Thanks! I am excited to really work on her, but I just need more time to do so. I'll be sending her head off next month though, for her new faceup. ^_^ When she gets back, maybe I can work on her wig, body blushing, sueding, and tattoos. PHEW! Hahaha
      I'm excited to see your new girl, btw!

15. Yesss I can't wait to see her back from her face up! I bet she's gonna look AMAAAAZZZIIINNNGGGGUUUHHH. I'm so excited to see you working on her again...>3<

HGGNNNN I just bought some white suri alpaca. I can't wait to work on a wig for Maya. >_<! I just have to decide what color to dye it...I think I'm probably gonna go with some kinda lilac color. *-*

16. She sure is! I'm totally excited too. XD

Ooooh nice, I love Suri Alpaca! Can't wait to see it on her~

17. Sorry I've not been as active. Sinead is still sitting on my doll shelf, like always. I've been thinking about making some difficult doll decisions lately, but it is always hard because I love all of my dolls for different reasons. But.... I'd rather focus on the ones I enjoy photographing.

Argh hard choices!!!

Everyone's dolls are looking great, I do still look at them!

18. Awww, it's okay Animethemed!! <3 That's a fear of mine if I were to own more than a few dolls in the future...I'd feel like I didn't have time for all of them! I'm hoping that nothing really changes once my MNF arrive. I feel like I'm way too attached to Maya to contemplate ever selling her, but you never know, and that's the scary thing!! @_@; I hope you figure out what you want to do (and still hang out in here occasionally, even if Sinead ends up leaving you at some point) <3

19. Animethemed, S'ok, we all know how that is lately. ^_^
      Glad to see you around though~ :aheartbea
      Baww, yeah I hope you are more happy with your doll family afterwords though. Plus it will make room for any new doll inspiration you find!

Miyu, hehe I'm having trouble with that very thing right now. I have a bunch of dolls, and they all need work to get to that "finished" point. I've been too busy lately to even sit and focus on any one doll. Maybe next month I'll be less busy with work. :/