1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Nine9 Doll "Bunny Nine" 35cm Line discussion!

Sep 26, 2014

1. I'm so in love with Pudding I can't stand it. <3 I didn't even know Nine9 made dolls until I saw these in-between cuties. I wonder how their posability is... I'm so excited for more information about these girls. Pudding has immediately jumped to the top of my want list... those tiny teeth though. <3

2. It looks like the body might be single jointed, or at least have a single-piece torso. so posing might not be great, but I love inbetween dolls so much!

3. They are definitely adorable!! I love Potpourri <3 About the pose-ability, I think they should've went with a double jointed torso (two-piece), as clearly Pudding is laying down quite awkwardly in that glass cup because of how "straight" her torso is xD

4. Even if the posability isn't good the sculpting is very cute!

5. I wonder how hard it would be to mod a torso into two pieces... I love everything else about them, right down to the mobility joint in the thigh... It seems weird that they wouldn't have a two piece torso... I'm still wanting one bad, regardless of torso. XD I wonder how hard they'll be to dress... I'm sure Nine9 will release a clothes line for these cuties, but in general, I've never seen an in between doll... So I'm really excited.

6. Oh my, they're adorable! :D I love Pudding's little face and teeth, she reminds me a bit of Bluefairy Hana.

And what good luck for people with 35cm dolls from other companies since there will no doubt be a new line of clothes to go with these girls.

7. Super cuuuute! I love the inbetween size, and I was in the market for another one. :D
      I'll certainly keep an eye out for these little ladies.

8. I need one. Right now. Immediately.

9. They're so cute, I'm really looking forward to learning more. They remind me of the Darak-i Claire/ C-Remy dolls.

10. New photos of Potpourri on their flickr. (I'm so confused today! Lol) these girls are both so stunning. I never thought I would like a sculpt with teeth but I love them.

11. They are so cute! They kind of have a bluefairy look to them. I wonder what their bigger dolls will look like, that is if they make bigger dolls. Either way, these are absolutely adorable!

12. Gosh they're so cute!:aheartbea I'm really excited to see more photos of them! (> u <)

13. [MENTION=59040]Yuna[/MENTION]_a they do make bigger dolls, nine9 has a series of SD dolls already! making this size choice totally random but totally great.

One of the new photos of potpourri: <3 <3

[​IMG]

14. The girls are finally out! At $290 for one with a faceup, I'm slightly hesitant. I'm still in love with them, but I'm going to have to seriously weigh my options on my wish list... Who here's going to order for sure? :)

15. My goodness, these girls are adorable! I think their little bodies are very cute and those teeth kill me.

16. I'll order one for sure, I just have to get my finances in order first. I'm leaning towards a Potpourri.

17. Any sign that they might be selling clothes for them?

18. There's a Bunny section under shoes, but no shoes yet.

19. Oh, I asked them and they said there will be lots of clothes. :) each doll has 4 option outfits already, which I think is a nice touch. I personally prefer either pudding A default or the Special Pudding A. I'd love to see if they'll add the special A outfit to my default order... So she'll have two outfits. If I decide to buy one, that is.

But after checking measurements, it looks like they could get away with wearing mnf skirts, and shoes, too. I'm not sure about tops, I didn't buy one so I didn't check those. XD