1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Beckie-Blackout

Sep 14, 2014

1. I think I'm the first to leave feedback for Beckie!

Beckie bought a SWITCH Ryun-R head on a Volks SD13 from me. She was wonderful to sell to, and I would highly recommend doing business with her! She was so kind and understanding, especially as it was my first time shipping something overseas to a buyer. She payed super fast, and communicated wonderfully throughout the entire transaction. It was really a pleasure selling to her, and I hope she's enjoying her new Ryun! ^u^

2. Beckie bought a SD fur wig from me. Everything went great! She's a real sweetie to work with. She paid right away and let me know as soon as the wig arrived. I'd be happy to do business with her again. :)

3. I bought a pair of YoSD shoes from Beckie. Replies and shipping were fast! Absolutely lovely to deal with! I highly recommend her :aheartbea

4. I bought a pair of pants from Beckie, and the entire transaction was perfect. Beckie was curteous, provided prompt responses, and was very kind to me. Thank you so much for dealing with me!

5. I bought Ryun:R on Volks body from Beckie. It was perfect transaction and great communication! Shipping was fast. The boy came with clothes in box that looked like a present <3 She was very sweet. Definitely will buy again from her!

6. I bought a Luts Bory from Beckie. The transaction was perfect. Beckie was very very kind, the communication was great ! The shipping was fast and the Bory arrived perfectly wrapped and packaged, with a really cute outfit of top of that ^^
      I definitively recommand her as a seller ! :3nodding:

7. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

I bought an SD17 sized gakuran/uniform set from Beckie-Blackout and the transaction went great! She shipped quickly, the items arrived super fast and she even included extra gifts! Thank you so much <3 I would definitely recommend her and buy from her again.

8. I purchased a few MSD-size clothing items from Beckie-Blackout and they were safely wrapped and arrived on time. She had to swap out one of the items for a similar one before shipping, but everything turned out fine in the end. Many thanks for a wonderful transaction!

9. I bought a DoD Homme Ducan from Beckie-Blackout and it was a great experience! The doll arrived fast, with bonus items, and very well packed! Communication was great throughout. Wonderful seller. Thank you so much!