1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Little Fairy Tales by Nikki Britt 18 inch mini discussion part 1

Sep 6, 2014

1. Are these lovies on-topic dolls? I can't find any info anywhere on DoA so looking for guidancehttp://littlefairytailsbjds.weebly.com/http://littlefairytailsbjds.weebly.com/uploads/1/7/1/6/17166678/2144165_orig.jpg

...Mod Notes....

This is a discussion for 18 inch Little Fairy Tales BJD by Nikki Britt.
      Please discuss Pepper Annie, Wendy Weird & Phoebe Phantom. What clothes, wigs and shoes fit etc.

Company website: http://littlefairytailsbjds.weebly.com/

Little Fairy Tales by Nikki Britt 18inch mini discussion part 1:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...by-Nikki-Britt-18-inch-mini-discussion-part-1

2. Has anyone ordered one of these girls?

3. Yes they are on topic =) I have a Pepper Annie and love love love her =)

4. oh that's so awesome! I really like all of the BJD's that this studio have produced to date but Phoebe Phantom really intrigued me (I JUST missed out on the pre order and waiting to here if any become available)

do you have any photos of your Pepper Annie to share? Is she really size/shape of American Girl??

5. Moderators- I'm not sure if it's an issue or not but the name of the company in the Thread Title has been misspelt? (should be tails not tales)

6. She is veryyyyyy close to AG size and is definitely a size I love! I was able to preorder Wendy and Phobe too via Fabric friends. Id take pictures but my girl is off for her face up ;) she will be home in 2-3 weeks :(

7. [​IMG]

Here my girl is with the Face Up Artist. She will take another 2-3 weeks to get home because I have other dolls getting their face ups done too. I cannot wait to bring her home ^_^ I cannot express enough however, how amazing and wonderfully made these dolls are... highly recommend! :aheartbea

8. Oh my gosh PakouChan, your Pepper is gorgeous with this faceup. My poor little one was perfect when she arrived, but as I removed her from the box, her faceplate fell off and hit the table only about 50cm beneath her. She ended up with a chip off her nose and I attempted to recover it and she is ok now. Nikki has offered for me to send the faceplate to her and she will re-do her faceup, which I was tempted to do, but I don't want to be without my Pepper for that long :-P .
      I was wanting to re-do the full faceup myself, but felt it disrespectful because it was an artist doll, and not mass produced. Having seen your little one, it makes me see that it is worth trying to make her unique. She deserves to be her own little personality and not one of a number with the exact same faceup.

Here is my little Poppie. https://www.dropbox.com/s/wsstqbmjfrjxncq/2014-07-15 12.19.27.jpg?dl=0

9. Everlasting Babies, I love your story about your Poppie! I totally get what you mean about the face up... I felt that way too as I know Brittani painted these herself... but at the same time, I really wanted my "Pepper" to be mine, to be the vision I see her as and as cute as a button as she was with her face up, I needed her to be her instead of #13... if that makes any sense at all lol. I do not regret getting her, her new face up but the hardest part is waiting for her to come home since it will be more than a month. ;) I love the new personality she has through her face up ^_^

I hope I give you the courage to make your Poppie into the Poppie she truly is ;)

10. I saw these girls in Austin and they are really amazing! A truly unique doll in this size. I am also lucky enough to have a Dolly Friend nearby who has a Wendy, she is adorable.
      I ordered Phoebe, I could not resist the GID skintone.
      Everlasting Babies, aww, what a scary thing to have happen! I totally understand how you feel...

11. I really love that GID skintone..so very appropriate for a ghost girl. I'm still crossing my fingers on the wait list

12. I really like that face up..I hope you have her all in one piece soon and will post photos of her?..she is such a lovely girl

13. I am still scared to try anything. I'd not do anything nearly as good as your amazing Pepper, PakouChan, but I know I can do something ok. My Poppie is number 4 of 50. And the faceup was amazing for her. But it is the same as the others. Having a unique little Pepper is a great little one to have. But I so often end up loving them for a while and then re-homing the dolls sooner or later. For me, her hands are not suitable.... they are gorgeous chubby sculpts, but they don't suit her, in my mind. She needs longer fingers and thinner hands to suit the rest of her size. So I find that to me, is a negative. But then you see her face and can't help but love that adorable expression.

14. Who has ordered a Phoebe or Wendy Fullset and who has ordered the Basic Set? I'm interested to hear if you are buying wigs and clothes, are you making them yourself or buying and if so where from?

15. Yay! I managed to get allocated a Phoebe Phantom...now it's just the long wait till she arrives :)

16. I will be bringing home Phoebe and Wendy, basic sets. I like to customize them to match me =)

17. Magpie, I will be making wigs for my girl, she is good with a size 11 wig cap. I modeled some on a friend's Wendy.

18. Id love to see Stella! ^_^

19. Sure! I will take some photos, I am due to go to my friends home, I have one of her dolls here that I was working on.

20. So Jo had to let her little Poppie go and I was the lucky one to adopt her! She just arrived today after a very long trip and the first thing she wanted to do was go outside to check out the neighborhood on her bike. I love this little girl!
      [​IMG]Pepper Annie by sew4funtoo, on Flickr