1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Alytheluvly

Aug 16, 2014

1. Please leave your feedback for Alytheluvly here ^_^

2. Purchased a Minifee NF head from Alytheluvly. It was an all around wonderful transaction with friendly and prompt communication all around. She shipped my girl out super fast too. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! Thank you, Aly!

3. I bought a fullset FL Rin from Alytheluvly. She was very friendly and packaged the doll really well. The doll was in perfect condition. I would definitely recommend her to other buyers/sellers. Thank you for the luvly transaction! :P

4. Bought a Pukifee Faceplate from Alytheluvly. Very smooth deal. Fast shipment, friendly and quick communication. Would surely buy again from her. Thank you!

5. I purchased a sleeping rin head from Aly.
      she was super lovely to deal with. very good communication, packaged the head very well and shipped very fast
      thank you so so much for a wonderful transaction. very highly recommened ^________^

6. I bought a set of orange Tiny Delf Centaur parts off of Alytheluvly and the transaction was perfect! :aheartbea She replied quickly, shipped even faster and over all it was an excellent transaction. I would happily buy from her again.

7. Bought a DC isabel from Aly; communication was fantastic and she arrived super quick once payment was made. Super happy resin addict. ^_^.

8. I bougth a DC Larry the snail from Alytheluvly. Transaction process was quick, smooth, and friendly. Larry got here in time and was packaged well. Couldn't be happier!

9. Amazing seller! I purchased a minifee miyu sleeping head from Aly
      Super fast response to messages and super fast shipping! Can't praise Aly enough!!!!

10. My mom bought a Minifee Miyu from Aly (I did the communication because she doesn't have acces yet)

This seller is really amazing, very nice communication and the doll was shipped fast!
      Miyu arrived today and she looked like new

My mom is very very happy!

11. I responded to Aly's wtb thread, as I had decided to part with Soom Sammi and she was looking for one. Aly is super friendly. She responded and paid quickly. I'm certain Sammi will get the love and attention she deserves with Aly. I'd happily do business with her again.

12. I bought a FL Ralfee sleeping Pano faceplate. Communication was great and shipping was fast. Aly is lovely and I recommend Aly.

13. Purchased a Dollzone mermaid from Alytheluvly. Amazing communication and super-fast shipping! Highly recommended!

14. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

I recently purchased a pair of Fairyland Halloween wings from Alytheluvly. She shipped them promptly and was most helpful and understanding when I got worried after they got stuck in customs for a week. I would definitely do business with her again in the future.

Thanks again!

15. I purchased a Doll Chateau Elizabeth from Aly and had a great experience. She was prompt with responses and let me put the doll on a short layaway. Shipping was super fast and Elizabeth arrived in great condition. 10/10 seller!