1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Lusion Discussion - Part V!

Aug 13, 2014

1. Posted in the Facebook group but here is a quick photo I took the other day of my 3 girls...who will be more soon..lol.
      Patience(Klaire), Oakley(Lilia) and Wysteria(Elf Dahlia). I wonder what they will think of the new girls when they eventually arrive...hmm. I really need to stay completely off Dollmore site..lol..I keep looking at the Gothy looking Daish...so cute!
      [​IMG]

----

Dollmore Lusion website

Previous discussion thread: Dollmore Lusion Discussion Part IV!
      DoA database: Dollmore Lusion (Thistle and all Lusions)
      DoA Wiki: Dollmore

2. I have that new Orgel daish Lusion that looks gothy on layaway XD I fell in love with her when she was first released and since theres only 5 of them going to be made I knew if i put it off I may never get her so i caved for a year long layaway XD I will get her in the end I think that is what should matter. Funny enough she matches this character i have in a story I'm writing. Her name is Penance and she's the daughter of Death. Also other wise known as Mother of Reapers. XD She's gonna be fun.

3. Can you do the year long layaway with dollmore or a doll store, I forget!

Congrats on your new doll Fush however long it will take you to get!

4. Yes you can do a year long layaway from dollmore if you ask for it specially or you can do a year long layaway from Fabric & friends.

Thank you! She will be amazing :D

5. free shipping though through dollmore, I don't think fabric friends offers that.

6. People that have the Somnambulinsomnia lusion doll, how are her ears attached are they part of the head or what?

7. The elf ears are a solid part of the head.

8. And what a lovely Family Grouping they make.

Teddy

9. The head was shipped off the body in a little box to protect the ears.

10. Beautiful girls, Kitty Blue! I can hardly wait for mine to arrive.

11. Quick question, I want some opaque tights for my girl. Anyone know what size I should buy?

12. Thanks everyone, I always wish I had more time to spend with them and make them more clothes. Orgel is only 5 sets...drat :( I guess its a good thing they still have a basic version if I do decide to ever get her I could have someone do her faceup in a similar fashion. Rarely do I buy dolls for their fullset clothing anyway. Well accept Elysia violet letter who I still wish I would have purchased gorgeous gown.

13. Beautiful girls, I love looking at them and admiring everyone pictures :)

14. I think the orgel daish is her own unique sculpt. She doesn't come as a basic sculpt. Just the basic daish which is different from the Orgel one.

I haven't quite decided if I want to keep my Lusion's dress outfit yet. I need to see it in person and stuff. She is coming with a ton of clothing XD because I wanted to see what works on her truthfully since she firs in with a special story line of mine.

15. yes the basic version I was speaking of or meaning is the basic daish they are still both the same sculpt just a different faceup and the Orgel of course has the full set of clothing. I think it is fabulous that they made the Orgel one look so different than the basic...always amazes me how much a simple faceup can make a sculpt look completely different.

16. Nancy Thank you for telling me that I was wondering!

17. I would try maybe a 12 month size, but you know what, if I go to Target I will pick some up and try them on my girl if you would like

18. Thanks, Stella! Very nice of you to offer. I've found some online in the color I want (black), but hesitate to buy them since I'm still waiting for my doll. I'm having such fun buying antique and vintage children's clothes for this girl, but trying not to go overboard and buy stuff that won't fit. ;)

19. yes copy the overboard lol.
      Sure I will grab some tights and try them on Stella Noel.
      I should have some around here, but that would involve looking...

20. I think I have some at home but can't remember what size they are...sorry no help at the moment I'm at work and can't check.