1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for goshogee

Aug 10, 2014

1. Please leave any feedback here and thanks so much for doing business with me :)

2. Positive! - goshogee purchased a Soom Lami from me! Buyer had great communication, paid super fast, and even let me know when he had arrived safely! I would absolutely sell to again! - Thank you for the smooth transaction!

3. Just finished a lovely transaction with goshogee, who bought a slim-mini dress from my sales thread! Super-pleasant and responsive to communicate with, paid immediately, and took the time to let me know that the dress arrived without any problems. It would be a delight to do business with goshogee again -- two thumbs WAY up! :love

4. Had a great transaction with goshogee, she was super quick with payment. Easy to communicate with and sent me a pm when the doll arrived. :)
      I would happily do business with gosh ogee again. :) <3

5. goshogee purchased my Minoruworld Jr. and it was an excellent transaction! Communication and payment were prompt and pleasant, and I would definitely recommend them as a trustworthy buyer :) Thanks again!

6. Goshogee bought my glass eyes. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived. A real pleasure to deal with.
      Many Thanks!

7. goshogee bought from me a glass eyes. The transaction went very smooth, she is very kind and polite person. The communication was a pure pleasure, quick responses, fast and prompt purchase. I truely recommand goshogee as a buyer!

8. Goshogee bought a Leekeworld art body from me and it was a perfect transaction. Great communication and prompt payment! Thanks so much!

9. Positive Transaction

I sold some MSD clothes to Goshogee. Communication was fast and friendly, I was paid immediately, and notified that the items arrives safely. Thanks so much!

10. Goshogee bought my dollpamm Edd, sent payment as soon as a price was agreed upon, was always polite, and let me know when the doll got there. A wonderfull buyer :)

11. Goshogee bought a doll chateau amos from me. Payment came super fast and communication with them was great. They are a lovely buyer, i would be glad to deal with them again. :)

12. Goshogee bought a Dollzone body from me and the transaction was fabulous! Payment was fast, communication was great, everything went perfectly! I would be happy to deal with Goshogee again! Thank you! <33

13. Bought a msd dress and shirt from Goshogee. Great seller. Communication and shipping was great. All items were perfect. Would buy from again! Thank you so much!!

14. Another wonderful transaction with Goshogee as the buyer of my glass eyes. Always such a pleasure to deal with. Many Thanks!