1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Little Fairy Tails by Nikki Britt ~Felix, Feenix, Faber, Fiona and Truffle <3

Aug 7, 2014

1. *~ I couldn't find a thread for these precious little things so I'm not sure if they're actually on topic. If not, I go forth with this post understanding that it may be deleted per the mods' discretion. ~*

I only just discovered these little guys two days ago but their magic worked fast! I am utterly enchanted :aheartbea

http://littlefairytailsbjds.weebly.com/

I've pre-ordered a basic Truffle! :truffle:truffle:truffle I'm delirious with anticipation xD This will be a long "up to six months".

I hoped to see and hear all about your little ones and share in your enthusiasm :D

2. I don't know if they're on topic either, but I have a huckleberry fairy (boy) on order! :) I couldn't resist the tiny size :D

3. Oh my gosh, he is just precious! <3 I love him :D The little face is killing me. He's such a waif at just 9cm but she spared no details with him! I'll be super excited to see pictures when he comes home.

4. I'm so pleased to see this thread here! I'm waiting for my little Truffle. I can't wait for her arrival!

Here's Felix the Faun in tan, who's now being loved in his new home.

[​IMG]

5. I'm so glad you found it! I was surprised there hadn't been one before this. That made me wonder if these precious things are off topic. So far so good! I'm excited you're getting Truffle, too! It hasn't been very long at all since I placed my pre-order and I'm already climbing the walls haha xD Ohhhh! Felix <3 Soo adorable! Did he come with that little curly puff for the top of his head or was that just the marshmallow white version?

6. Thanks, Mitya. Yes, I also assumed that they were off topic because I hadn't seen a thread! I'm also finding it difficult to wait for my Truffle! Do you know when they're expected to be shipped? I have no idea how long they were supposed to take. I got Felix as a basic, so he didn't come with any hair or clothes. I'm actually not sure how he was a released as a fullset. It would be great if Nikki Britt had pictures of past released on her site!

7. oh my..I was checking out the link to Truffle (cute as and now sold out) then stumbled across the larger GID Phoebe Phantom (also sold out). I think she is fabulous..is she on-topic?..I can't find a thread about her in any size category

8. Magpie Dreaming, I also think Phoebe is lovely! And I think Pepper Annie is even cuter! I'm afraid I have no idea whether they're on topic though! I guess you could contact the moderators, or just start a thread and then they can assess whether to leave it open or not.

Truffle is still available on Fabric Friends and Dolls website http://fabricfriendsdolls.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=459. That's where I bought mine from.

9. Keri-I'm so pleased you snaffled a Truffle! I will be hanging out to see photos when you and Mitya receive them!

10. Does anyone have any update on when Truffle is expected! I can't wait!

11. ellemeno is going up for preorder on april 10th if anyone is interested

12. is that the auburn hair option? i was looking for a picture of that.

13. I can't wait to get another lil baby Nikki Britt! They are so cute!

14. I have a baby Feenix on the way. I hope to collect all the forest friends. They are so adorable! Her dolls are amazing! My Maggie is the sweetest

15. you'll have to spam some pictures of your crew. my ellemeno/ellebella will be my first i haven't managed to get any others but i'm deteremined to get one of these. just haven't decided whether it will be a boy or girl yet.

16. I will once I figure out how to post a picture :)

17. This is my Maggie

18. the picture didn't show up.... can you edit the post and try again?