1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for psychobarfly

Jun 15, 2014

1. Hello!

Finally starting up a thread here for my transactions. If you have been an accessory to building up my dolly army and enjoyed working with me, please leave me a note! :D

eBay feedback: eBay Feedback Profile for psychobarfly

<3

#1 psychobarfly, Jun 15, 2014
      Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
    2. Psychobarfly bought my soom mad hatter white rabbit boy.
      I am glad he is loved and safe in a new home.
      I would certainly do bussiness with psychobarfly again...a+++++

3. Psychobarfly bought a Dollzone Momo from me and it was a very fun transaction. She is enjoyable to chat with and was kind enough to let me know when the doll arrived safely. I am happy this little one found a place in her collection!

4. Bought a msd bjd cardigan from me. A total pleasure!

5. Psychobarfly purchased an AiW Bayer head from me and was a wonderful buyer. She paid immediately and let me know as soon as the head arrived so that I wouldn't worry. She was a pleasure to do business with and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you so much!!

6. psychobarfly purchased 2 items from me. Her PMs were super friendly, payment came quickly and she let me know when her package arrived. I highly recommend her.
      Thank you so much for your purchase.
      Enjoy!
      -Am

7. she bought 2 tinies from me and everything worked out great. very friendly and communicable. please to do business with her.

8. Psychobarfly purchased a Luts Howl head from me. She paid quickly and was very friendly during the transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.

9. Psychobarfly Purchased a DZ little flower fairy from me. She paid super fast and was very friendly through the whole transaction. I would highly recommend and would do business with her again. Thanks!!

10. Psychobarfly purchased a Souldoll Soul-Double Dressline outfit from me. Excellent communication, prompt payment, and an absolute delight to do business with; I highly recommend! Thank you so much for a perfect transaction!!! :chocoheart

11. psychobarfly bought a doll from me, payment and communication was very fast! Fantastic buyer, thank you again!! :D

12. Psychobarfly purchased a lati yellow Noa mystic head from me. The communication was great and she was very nice. She paid immediately and let me know as soon as the head arrived. She was a pleasure to do business with and I'd love to do business with her again in future ! Thank you so much <3 :D

13. psychobarfly bought a bat children haru head from me. wonderful communication, quick payment, and she let me know when haru arrived. i'd love to do business with her again, thank you so much! :aheartbea

14. I sold psychobarfly a pair of soom obsidius wings ..i love doing transactions with this psycho...ha ha...because she is friendly and very kind.
      I would certainly do more business with her.
      Thank you
      a+++++

15. Psychobarfly bought my Soom Alk and Chalco outfit and a pair of puki hands from me. She was very friendly and was fast with the PMs, that's always a big plus. :) Everything went perfectly and I wouldn't hesitate to sell to or buy from her. Thanks again! :)

16. Sold psychobarfly a Soom fullset outfit and everything went smoothly. Would work with again - Thank you!

17. Sold a lot of clothes to Psychobarfly; was paid promptly, and transaction was great. Thanks again!

18. Psychobarfly bought a doll head from me in an amazing transaction. She was super quick with communication and payment, as well as letting me know as soon as the package had arrived. Would love to do business with her again. :)

Thanks Psychobarfly!

19. Has purchased many things, necklaces, potion bottles, ect, always prompt payment, and wonderful to work with :)

20. psychobarfly bought a sleeping Rin head from me and was a joy to work with! Payment was super fast and she let me know when the head arrived safely. Communication was great and she is so friendly! I would very highly recommend her and work with her again any day!