1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Rosen Lied Discussion part 6

May 19, 2014

1. This is a discussion for Rosen Lied Tiny size dolls.

Measurements for Monday’s Child (from Company website)
      Head circumference: 5-6 inches
      Height: 17 cm
      Neck circumference: 4.5cm
      Chest: 8.5cm
      Waist: 9.3cm
      Hip circumference: 10.2cm
      wrist: 3cm
      Arm circumference: 3.5cm
      Hands (width): 3.5cm
      Ankle circumference: 4cm
      Thigh circumference: 5.5cm
      Knee circumference: 4.8cm
      Shoulder to wrist: 4.2cm
      Elbow to wrist: 1.9cm
      Navel to sole of the foot: 8.3cm
      Waist to bottom of hip: 2.7cm
      Shoulder (width): 4cm
      Shoulder without arm (width): 2.8cm
      foot length: 2.5cm
      Eye size: 10mm~12mm

Measurements for Tuesday’s Child (from Company website)
      Head circumference: 6-7 inches
      Height: 26.5 cm
      Neck circumference: 6.2cm
      Chest: 12.7cm
      Waist: 12cm
      Hip circumference: 14.3cm
      wrist: 4.3cm
      Arm circumference: 4.7cm
      Hands (width): 5.3cm
      Ankle circumference: 5.3cm
      Thigh circumference: 8cm
      Knee circumference: 6.7cm
      Shoulder to wrist: 7.5cm
      Elbow to writs: 3.4cm
      Navel to sole of the foot: 15cm
      Waist to bottom of hip: 3.5cm
      Shoulder (width): 5.5cm
      Shoulder without arm (width): 4.4cm
      foot length: 4cm
      Eye size: 14-16mm

Company website:
      http://www.rosenlied.com/

Wiki:
      http://www.denofangels.com/doawiki/index.php?title=Rosen_Lied

Rosen Lied Discussion part 1:
      Removed to save space on the Server. Important info went to Wiki.

Rosen Lied Discussion part 2:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...ed-Discussion-Thread-TWO&highlight=Rosen+Lied
      Removed to save space on the Server. Important info went to Wiki.

Rosen Lied Discussion part 3:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...on-Thread-THREE!!/page51&highlight=Rosen+Lied

Rosen Lied Discussion part 4:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...-Lied-Discussion-part-4&p=8541054#post8541054

Rosen Lied Discussion part 5:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...-Lied-Discussion-part-5&p=9218585#post9218585

Rosen Lied Discussion part 6:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?626607-Rosen-Lied-Discussion-part-6

2. Yay! Part 6!

Here is Anna to start the thread...

[​IMG]

3. I love Anna's old fashioned look!

Here's Evangeline for the first page

[​IMG][/url]Evangeline by Kayjay1809, on Flickr[/IMG]

4. Evangeline is such a lady!
      I meant to post this picture because it is most recent.

[​IMG]

5. That's a very pretty dress, I love the fabric used

6. Thanks! I was concerned about the print being too large, but it seems to work okay.

The Pansy model for Pink Rose is in fact the Basic Limited Pansy that will be offered on Friday. :):)
      They also said that Mignon will be offered again as a basic and this fall a new Holiday Child named Peanut.

7. All those girls are too cute again :) I guess I really sold my soul to Rosen Lied - and my wallet. On Twitter they postet a picture of the new limited Sugarbabylove dress, it looks lovely!
      And on Friday it will be Viola for me ... the army is growing again!

8. I don't do twitter. Can you post the picture here? Or is that against rules? Viola is pretty. I will be ordering Pansy.:)
      I will try for the SugarBaby outfit, but they go fast.

9. Thanks! I can't get it open, but could be my work server. I will try later.

10. Both outfits are lovely but I know my broadband isn't fast enough to try for them :( Still, you never know, I might give it a go. You don't have to pay straight away do you? Just get it in your basket and check out??

I want Beige and one other as twins, Arina has been a favourite of mine but I am looking forward to seeing Pansy and Viola. Pansy's faceup looks more vibrant than the other basics, has there been a change of faceup artist?

11. I feel your pain, kayjay - I will be at work when the sale starts, and our internet is far too slow for a successful shopping tour. No, you can pay later. I did that several times, checked out at midday and paid later in the evening when returning from work.

12. I was able to open the links. Thank you! The denim overall outfit looks cute. I like that SugarBaby has an etsy, because these outfits on RL go so fast.

Kayjay, I wonder the same about the basic face ups. Maybe Pansy's is more vibrant because she is a limited basic.

13. The pictures of Pansy are up. She really looks good! And that outfit is too cute!

14. Pansy is very sweet but I think there are other sculpts I prefer over her, like Beige, who I have wanted forever but seem to never buy. I do however love her dress but I can't buy her just to get the outfit!

15. Wonder if Rosenlied will make any new sculpt for the Monday 's child, I only collect this size.

16. I am smitten! I love the new Pansy. Kayjay I agree the outfit is very cute. :) it is to bad you couldn't order the outfit only.
      Are you wanting a limited Beige or basic?

China doll, you could ask RL if they will be offering a new sculpt for Monday. They seem to be focusing on Holiday and Tuesday at the moment.

17. Chinadoll - I love the little Mondays too but only have Lati and Pukifee in that size but I hope to order Mango soon.
      Oliveoil - I'm happy with the basic Beige, I just need to decide to order her and do it!

18. oliveoil, too afraid to ask bec. if they are making a new sculpt I do not have funds LOL

kayjay, I tried to sale some of my little Mondays right now, but then I can never do it , I know that if I sale them I will somehow buy them back in the future which is kind of stupid so kept them and try to sale something else (did sale 2 little ones 2 years ago and regret it really badly )

19. Wow..the basic Pansy has a really nice face-up!!~ I love her full lips! I think that is what is most different about her than some of the other Tuesday child girls.