1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nattou

Apr 29, 2014

1. I began exploring the marketplace a bit more, so I'll need one of these.

2. Nattou contacted me about a month or so ago regarding my WTT thread regarding wanting a female KDF body to go with my Bory white horse centaur body. Communication was prompt and courteous. Nattou even understood and complied willingly when I requested that he send his trade items first because he had no feedback on the forum. When it was time to ship, Nattou shipped as requested and it arrived quickly and everything was packed perfectly. Really this has to be the top trade I've ever done as it worked out so perfectly. Nattou ended up with a white male deertaur boy centaur, while I ended up with a white female centaur. I don't have anything negative to say about this transaction - Nattou is a gem! <3

3. I sold my KDF Winter Event head to Nattou. Everything went super smooth from communication to payment. :) I would definitely do business with Nattou again!!!!

4. I bought a teenie gem body from Nattou and everything was just perfect! Very friendy and good communication :) every time again ^^

5. Nattou joined my LUTS GO.
      Communication was always easy and replies were always quick! :)

6. Nattou joined my Soom Shale Dark Knight split and purchased the outfit via layaway. He was prompt with all payments and his communication was excellent! Nattou even let me know when the outfit arrived~ He was a wonderful participant and I highly recommend him. Thank you so much for joining the split!

7. Just bought some SOOM Feny/Necy legs for a hybrid. The transaction was easy, fast, and the communication was great! They even came with a little thank you note. :) I would happily purchase from Nattou again.

8. I purchased some Feny/Necy paws and legs from Nattou, they were packed well and were exactly as described. Nattou shipped promptly and was a delight to communicate with. I would absolutely purchase from again! Thanks so much!! :)

9. Nattou joined my SOOM Han & Asronn split and purchased the fantasy parts via layaway. Good and friendly communication and the payments were made promptly. She is a very lovely person to deal with! Thank you again

10. Bought a pair of KDF legs from Nattou. I'll start with the fact that Nattou held onto the legs for me -forever-!! Very understanding and very friendly n their communication always, shipped the legs fast once I had paid for them (finally) and had packed them very carefully. I'm more than satisfied with this transatction and would definitely not hesitate doing business with them again! Thank you! ^_^

11. Nattou bought some yosd clothing from me and it was a great transaction! payment was fast and communication always prompt. fantastic buyer! thank you!

12. Nattou purchased a pair of semi-modded SOOM North/Iceland Paw Legs and the entire transaction was wonderful!
      Quick with payment and easy to contact, I would not hesitate to work with them again!
      Thank you ♥ Enjoy your new legs!

13. Nattou bought a YoSD sized outfit from me and the transaction went super smooth! Great communication and fast payment. Would do business with Nattou anytime :D
      Thanks for the picture as well *^^*

14. (sorry for the delayed feedback!) I bought a soom head from Nattou and everything went very smoothly. The post office had a field day sending the package all over but it arrived to me safe and sound! :)

15. I bought a Soom Feny Suprised Head from Nattou. The entire experience was exceptional--communication was friendly and quick, and he shipped the head out extremely fast too. The head arrived well-packaged and exactly as described in the sales thread. I'm very happy! I would definitely do business with Nattou again. Thank you so much! :)

16. Nattou purchased some eyes from me - quick payment, friendly thanks for an easy transaction!

17. Nattou purchased a Soom Cheshire outfit from me. Prompt payment and good communication throughout. Great transaction.
      Thank you.

18. Bought Soom Feny ears + tail painted and a pair of white soom hands. Great communication and very nice to keep me updated on what was going on! would 100% buy from again!

19. I purchased the Soom Feny hands/feet parts in normal skin from @Nattou
      The transaction was smooth and the parts arrived quickly. Would do business again! :)

20. Nattou purchased some Soom Little Gem hands from me. They paid quickly and let me know they arrived safely!
      I wouldn’t hesitate to do business with them again, I highly recommend them!
      Thank you! :aheartbea