1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Motiko

Apr 25, 2014

1. Hi there, please leave feedback here if you've done business with me :)
      Thanks! :celebrate

2. Motiko bought a Volks Isao Nanjou from me. She paid very swiftly and had great comunication! Very pleasant transaction. ^^ Thanks~

3. Sold a body to Motiko
      Flawless transaction with fast communication and payment
      Since I was not in my country when we start the transaction, she is super patient and wait for a month before I can ship the body out. I am so happy to deal with a very nice buyer like Motiko :)

Highly recommend 100%++++

4. Motiko used my shopping service to bid on an auction :). She was super polite, friendly, and quick in all communication and payment. As a proxy service I really appreciate members like Motiko who follow the guidelines of service ^^ it makes everything very pleasant and smooth. I'm so happy to have been able to help her bring home her dream dolly and I'd love to work with her again any time! Highly recommended buyer!

5. I sold Motiko my Soom MD Chrom. She was very sweet and polite to talk to and she was very understanding when some problems came up. She paid promptly and let me know she received him safely. I would definitely do business with her again. Thank you for a great transaction^^ I hope you enjoy Chrom for a long time ^^

6. I traded a pair of Volks SD/SD13 holding hands to Motiko for a pair of Volks SD/SD holding hands. Communication was excellent and super friendly, and the hands were exactly as described. We shipped on the same day, and received our items on the same day too!

Motiko is very trustworthy and it was a perfect trade, international between USA and Sweden. I'd be happy to have a transaction with Motiko again. Thank you so much!!

Linda S.
      galatia9

7. Motiko sold me her Black Cat Lucas and it was a perfect transaction . The doll is perfect too :) Thank you !

8. Motiko sold me "Tanpopo volks yosd doll" and she is very perfect condition. I very love her. Thank you so much.

9. Motiko bought from me SQlab body. Communication was great! really fast payment.

Thank You so much!

10. I bought a Volks SD F-05 head from Motiko. The communication was great and a tracking number was provided so I could track the item's progress as it traveled here to the US. The item was packed quite well and was well protected. It arrived safely and was in exact condition it was advertised as. Thank you so much and I highly recommend Motiko as a seller!

11. I bought Volks SD10 body from Motiko and everything went well.

12. Purchased a headback from me and everything went smoothly. :D Fast payment.

13. Motiko joined a Luts group order I hosted. She was very quick to respond to my messages and was always a joy to communicate with! Her payments came quickly, and she made sure to notify me of them. I'd definitely do business with her again, and I'd recommend others to do so as well! :)

14. Motiko bought a modified Volks Cristal head from me. Communication was excellent through out the entire transaction. Payment was prompt. Awesome transaction. Thank you so much!

15. Motiko bought a Sadol 60 Love body from me. Motiko responded really fast and communication was really great :) Everything went really smooth through out entire transaction! Thank you so much again Motiko :D

16. I bought a Volks Yayoi from Motiko. The transaction was fast and communication was great. Motiko was very understanding and a wonderful person to deal with. Package arrived swiftly and in good condition. Thank you!

17. I bought a Volks Anias from Motiko. She is so friendly and sweet and very responsive. She shipped my doll quickly and packaged her perfectly. Everything went so smooth I hardly have anything to say. It was just lovely, everything. Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to get my Volks grail. I adore her to pieces. I highly recommend her as a seller! Thank you <3

18. I bought a Volks Sakaki from Motiko and I cannot recommend her highly enough! Always friendly and thorough, and when Sakaki took a little detour from his tracking number, she followed up with the post office straight away and tracked him down. A fantastic seller, thank you so much! :)

19. I bought a pair of Volks hands for my SD10 girl. Communication was excellent and the package came safely wrapped in bubble wrap! I would certainly buy from her again :3nodding: