1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

JeeNoo's Feedback Thread

Apr 5, 2014

1. Please leave a feedback if you've done business with me. Thank you.

2. JeeNoo bought my InifinitiDoll Ryan and is a wonderful buyer! Very sweet and polite to talk with and a fast payer, really a joy to deal with. She even let me know when he arrived and sent me a picture! I would be happy to sell to JeeNoo again anytime :) Thank you for such a great transaction!

3. JeeNoo purchased a Luts event head from me. She is very polite and pleasant to talk to. Wonderful communication skills and prompt payment. A+ buyer, highly recommended! Would do business with her again in a heart beat! :)

4. JeeNoo bought a Luts Winter 2009 from me. She requested for layaway and was great with payments; she even paid earlier than the date agreed.
      She is fast and great with communication. She is also an amazingly sweet and friendly person to talk to; to the point where we end up being friends!

I'm so, so glad that Winter 2009 has gone to such a great new owner!
      I would definitely do business with her again in a heart beat; I highly recommend her.

Thank you so much <3

5. JeeNoo bough a Crobidoll Yuri head for me and the transaction was perfectly smooth! JeeNoo was very considerate, paid promptly and advised me immediately when the head arrived. I couldnt have found a better new home for Yuri :) i wont hesitate to do business with JeeNoo again.

6. JeeNoo bought a lot of Dollheart SD16 clothes from me and it was a smooth, pleasant transaction. She let me know after the items arrived which is greatly appreciated. I recommend her as a buyer. Thanks again!

7. JeeNoo bought a pair of Dollheart shoes from me and was a wonderful customer throughout. Speedy communication, even faster payment and just a generally lovely person to deal with. Thank you so much <3

8. JeeNoo, adopted my infinitidoll chris head. She was very polite from the start, made suprisingly prompt payment. Wonderful person to deal with not fussy at all! Loved working with you and look forward to future transactions ( I heart :) you)

9. JeeNoo brought a Rosenlied Mignon from me with a layaway plan.
      She have fast payment in deposit. Also, the last payment is paid before schedule. We have smooth, pleasant transaction. Highly Recommended!!

10. JeeNoo bought a Switch Waseon head from me and it was a pleasure doing business them. Communication was quick and friendly, they paid promptly and let me know that the head had arrived safely. Highly recommended. :)

11. JeeNoo used my family's company's service (niyaproxyservice) to buy a Switch Soseo head from Yahoo Auction Japan.

JeeNoo is a wonderful person to work with! Communication was crystal clear, payments were prompt, and her messages are enlightening ❤ Everything we went through smoothly and she's very understanding. She told us immediately when the doll head had arrived at her place.

We would love to have business again with her ❤

12. JeeNoo bought a Switch Huisa Direction head from me.
      The transaction was prompt, smooth and hassle-free.

Thank you!

Overall, i would love to transact with her again in future! POSITIVE and highly recommended

13. JeeNoo sold me an Luts 2015 Winter head. She's very nice and offered to cover part of the shipping fee.
      Really smooth and happy transaction. Many thanks!:D:D

14. I bought a Luts SDF boy body type 4 from JeeNoo. It was an incredibly smooth transaction and communication was absolutely great. I think this might be my best experience on the DoA marketplace yet :). JeeNoo is a great and very attentive seller.

She was so nice that she even offered to cover part of the shipping fee and she included some clothing as a gift :abow:.

Thank you so so much for everything. I couldn't be happier.

15. I finished a successful deal with @JeeNoo. I've experienced great communication and transaction. The payment and messages were fast as well. And let me know immediately when the package arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to do business again. Thank you so much~:daisy