1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ktk8

Dec 3, 2013

1. A feedback thread for me, ktk8.

As well as here, I am active on ebay and am happy to let you know my ebay name via PM if you wish to check it.

2. I recently participated in ktk8's Iplehouse GO Split. Prompt and friendly communication, kept me informed on any news from IH and shipped my items quickly as promised. I couldn't ask for a smoother transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Kati again. Thanks so much!

3. I adopted a gorgeous minifee tan Miyu from @ktk8 today and not only did she let me pick her up at a time that suited me (we live in the same city), but was hugely welcoming and even showed me some of her own lovely dolls while I was there. She is honestly a top class seller and I hope to buy from her again soon!

4. I traded a hat for an outfit, really happy with this trade. Nice communication, shipped fast, packed really well, followed up on recieval.
      would recoommend.

5. ktk8 bought my 2006 Nanuri from me. Paid promptly and good communication. I'd sell to her again.

Thanks very much!

6. ktk8 purchased a modded MNF head from me. She was terrific to work with, paid promptly and communicated well. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! Thanks!

7. I brought from ktk8 minifee woosoo head and sleeping head they are soo lovely!! I'm so happy to have them. great communication fast shipment would gladly buy again from ktk8!

8. ktk8 purchased a JID outfit from me. Her payment was prompt, and let me know when it finally safely arrived to her.

9. I bought a tan MnF Shiwoo from ktk8. The transaction was super smooth and he was shipped really quick. She shipped him in a smaller box to cut down on cost, and I swear he was packed better than most companies pack dolls haha. All parts are accounted for and the doll is just so dang lovely! Thank you so much! A++ seller, I would definitely do business again with ktk8!

10. I purchased Bory Centaur from ktk8, she is a lovely person who allowed me to pick up the doll the next day! She was very accommodating and helpful when I asked numerous questions about the doll and working out payment. I highly recommend her as a Seller and would love to buy from her again :) Thank you so much!

11. ktk8 participated in my Makoeyes group order. She was great with communication, paid promptly, and left feedback when her eyes arrived safely. Lovely to work with!

12. I joined a ktk8 Fairyland's GO some months ago because I wanted a minifee mio head in normal skin and she wanted a minifee body ^.^ , she was kind enough to split a minifee a la carte with me ^.~.

The whole transaction was wonderful from beginning to the end and kept me up to date all the time, replying to every one of my messages fast and very friendly ^^ .

She had serious health problems after telling me that she got the package and couldn't keep the contact with me for a while; but after she recovered a little, and still feeling a little dizzy, she sent my package covering all the shipping costs by herself. Was a very kind gesture although it wasn't her fault at all " hugs her " .

She one of the kindest person I've ever met here! and I would feel very honored to have the chance to dealing with her in future ^^ .

Thank you so much sweetie for being such a wonderful person !!!!!

13. Ktk8/ Kati sold a Minifee Nanuri '14~ event head to me. We remained excellent communication, with quick replies. She provided all needed information, shipped the head out extremely fast, and did not hesitate to update me with tracking. Even with it being the holiday's here in the U.S. and this being international, I got my package much faster than I imagined. Kati, thank you so much for making this transaction smooth and easy for me! You are amazing!!! I hope our paths cross again~

:kitty2:kitty2:kitty2

Hugs!
      Tonia

14. I recently purchased a Minifee body from ktk8 and she was so wonderful to deal with it was beyond amazing.
      She is an incredibly friendly, and helpful seller who went out of her way for me well beyond anyone's reasonable expectations and then some.
      She was just utterly delightful to deal with. I'd very happily recommend her to anyone without hesitation.