1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Leeel's LQ Line Discussion

Nov 23, 2013

1. Looks like Dollti's adorable Wizard of Oz lineup is back under the sculptor's new company, Leeel!

I know that many people have pined over these adorable cuties, so it's nice to see them back in action! I, for one, am curious if the new "tinplate robot" will come with options for different head sculpts and head pieces like the Dollti ones did.

Thoughts, everyone?

2. I'll be ordering at least 2 tinmans :3
      Sadly it seems as they don't offer all the old faceplates.

3. Wow!! I missed out on them when they were Dollti, I'll definitely need to add them this time.

4. OH MY GODS! I have PINED for YEARS! DOROTHYYYYYY!!!!

*breathes* I have waited for soo long for this day! I'm thrilled beyond all reason! I have wanted Dorothy since these guys came out and she was never available even then. So now that she's marked "SOLD OUT" on this new site I'm hoping that just means they'll be stocking her soon!
      I'm like gonna do back flips! Holy crap :XD: <3

5. Ahah, Mitya's reaction is the same as mine, pretty much, but in regards to the Tinman. XD I am ridiculously excited about this chance.

6. I was going to buy some of these from Dollti years ago, and they simply vanished one day.
      I am really happy to see the sculpts being re-released.

But I doubt the Tinman will be on topic for DoA, though.

7. I was gonna get a Tinman, but the site says sold out. I checked yesterday 8AM Korean time and they were gone, sigh. I'll have to keep checking back so I can snag one!

8. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! The Dollti Tinman is back!! A local friend owns two and they were such precious little guys but like many I didn't pay any attention at time and Dollti vanished, so I'm happy to see the sculptor is back and bringing back these little ones. I hope they will do more face plates in the future. >__<

@kurogane: Are you sure they just haven't been released yet? I don't see prices or details on their page about sales terms so I'm sure they haven't even gone up for sale just yet. ^^

9. Oh, I hope that's the case! I was so bummed when I saw the 'sold out' on the listing. How could I have missed my chance againnnnnnnn!!!:...(

I'm super happy to have a chance to own one of these -I've been wanting one but never even thinking that getting one was a possibility.

10. I guess I'm stuck stalking the site if they haven't gone up for sale? I really want to snag me a Tinman. He's just so precious, and I'd love to paint him! >w<
      I just hope he doesn't decide to go up once I leave for work. oTL;;

Edit:
      Well that's a site with a whole lot of traffic. :O

11. Ahaha, looks like we took the site down, guys! XD

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I TOTALLY called this when I saw the preview image. At the very least, my robot senses were tingling... and my intuition turned out correct!

Oh, and I'm 100% positive the tinman will be on-topic now. I asked the DoA mods if my Impldoll Helena and Cedric were on-topic (previously off-topic due to robotic bodies) under the new criteria (which specifically list robot bodies as on-topic now) and they said yes! Plus, I've had a WTB thread for the Dollti Tinman up in the MP for at least a month now and the mods didn't take it down, haha (which I closed now since these guys are being re-released).

12. I pretty much lost my cool when I saw the tinman. I had put him on my "unreachable grail doll" list as something I would never have but always wish I did.
      I do hope though that the price isn't through the roof as I don't really have too much to play with for at least the next year or so. :/
      But YAY! So happy to see them back! :fangirl:

Edit:
      Also is it just me or wasn't tinman deemed off topic for DoA back in the day? Do you think they might relax their restriction?

13. They once were OT, but DOA changed their restrictions on the whole "esthetic" issue a short while ago. I'm sure he'll be okay as long as he meets the others.

14. OH YESSSSS!! double yes that these guys will be on topic XD Dene and Cicero want some new buddies...man srsly these are my all time favorite dolls...and now. now i can have...AN ARMY.

15. Hey, LordHelmet, you should picspam your two 'bots for the occassion! :3 Seriously, though, I really do hope to see many armies of these little ones running around. <3 I think I'll be sticking to one unless they release multiple faces/accessories for these guys, but if these guys are basics who knows what the future will hold!

16. I was wondering when you'd join the party! ;) Hehe, you're Dene and Cicero totally had me living a life of regret for not paying attention when Dollti was around. So glad they've come back, and I look forward to your tinman army!!! >: )

17. OMGosh that tin man is adorable! Any idea on how much he'll be?

18. I am glad to see these guys are coming back. I had one, but had sold him and regretted it soon after. It's nice to know I might be able to bring another home. :)

19. This, please?

20. dybbuk. DYBBUK. LET'S HAVE A PARTY. A ROBOPARTY. IT WILL BE AMAZING.....
      Motherofpearlz ...when i bought mine, i think they were 180 or so. here's hoping they're the same. they're tiny, but omg so worth it. they're amazingly detailed and very poseable.

kittyfields, CathyM ...oh goodness...photos? HERE? NOW? ok. it's happening. i pretty much spam them any chance i get anyway XD Here's Emondene and Cicero, tiny medic robots XD
      a pic and some links to my robits XD:

Dene's Awesome House - My Robot crew (carefull, there's a boob or two) - Dene doing some quick fixes - GOOD NEWS (?)

[​IMG]
      replacements by Pretty_Little_Monsters, on Flickr