1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Heyit'sDiana

Nov 4, 2013

1. Hey guys!
      If you could please post feedback for Heyit'sDiana here, thanks!!
      :aheartbea

2. I bought my first doll from Heyit'sDiana. I bought a Pukifee Bonnie second-hand from her. She was a great communicator through out the whole process. When the time came she shipped out quickly and my dear pukifee arrived safe and sound. I would definitely would recommend buying something from Diana, she does keep her things in fantasic condition and she is a sweetheart to work with.

3. I just bought a wig for my Lati! The transaction was quick, and the wig got here super fast! Will be doing business with her again!

4. Diana commissioned me to do a faceup and she has been incredibly patient and understanding! She also has been a wonderful communicator and just overall a pleasure to work with.

Thanks Diana! :D

5. I purchased a puki fee ante from Diana. She arrived quickly and was packed well. Communication was great and she was wonderful to deal with. :)

6. I purchased a pair of MNF hands from Diana. They were shipped quickly and the transaction was perfect! I highly recommend her and would definitely work with her again!

thanks!:fangirl:

7. Sorry for the late feedback! I -just- noticed that you had left me some for receiving Ante ^^; I was going to message you soon about it haha.

anyways, Diana bought my mnf ante fullset and paid quickly and was a pleasure to work with. I would definitely do business with her again and recommend her as a buyer. Thank you for adopting my girl ^w^ please enjoy her~!

8. Received a beautiful Leeke wig from Diana and I love it. Shipping was fast and it was well packaged.

9. I purchased a Kid Delf romantic body from Diana. The body arrived here in perfect condition in about 1 week from the date she shipped, and it was amazingly well packaged. However, communication was difficult once payment was made. Shipment was made about a week after payment and she never wrote anything about possible delay of shipping in her add or in our communications, I had to ask many times to have a confirmation that the body was shipped and I asked several times for the tracking number of the package, but she never gave it to me. On the other hand, when she communicate, she is very polite and kind.

10. Heyit'sDiana sold me some MNF clothes. I got fair prices on items and a fast shipping deal. Very happy with items as are the dolls.