1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MutantPaperClip

Nov 3, 2013

1. I suppose I am going to start my feedback thread now.

2. Woo hoo! I get to be first! MutantPaperClip purchased an Amelia Thimble Izzy from me. She was great with communication, paid right away, and let me know as soon as the doll arrived.

3. MutantPaperClip purchased a SeedDolls Inkling from me and she payed super fast, comunication was great, she is so nice! :) and was kind enough to let me know package arrived safe.
      I surely do bussines with her again, definetly recommend her. Thank you so much for adopting cute Inkling and help me when i needed it! *hugs* :aheartbea

4. I purchased AT Izzy from MutantPaperClip, and it was a super smooth, pleasant transaction. She was very kind to let me do a layaway and shipped the doll instantly after the last payment. She was also always prompt in communication and included a very generous surprise with the doll. Would do business again in a heartbeat!

5. I purchased a female 1/3 body from MutantPaperClip. She shipped super fast, packaged it great and it was exactly as described :) A+ seller!!

6. MutantPaperClip was my partner for the shirt swap. She sent me the two required shirts as specified by the arrangements but was kind enough to also make me a third shirt just in case one of the other two ended up not fitting. Thankfully all three shirts fit perfectly! And they were well constructed! She was a great partner and put care into the clothing she made for me. I love the fact she added buttons and snaps to the shirts as well!

7. MutantPaperClip bought a Dollzone boy from me on layaway. She was wonderful to deal with! Her communications were prompt and her payments was super fast and always on time if not early! I would LOVE to work with her again! Thank you so much! :D

8. MutantPaperclip participated in a swap that I ran. Communication was lovely, her partner *loved* their items dearly, and she followed all the swap details perfectly.

9. MutantPaperClip Wonderful buyer, sent payment right way, worked very well with a layaway, kept grate communication and let me know when there was a problem with shipping, I was able to fix it before it was unfixable and let me know when the doll arrived!!! Would definitely work with again!!!

~aquaray8

10. MutantPaperClip participated in the third round of my shirt swap! She was timely and awesome and the package was received as anticipated. c: I would definitely be okay with having her in my future swaps!

11. MutantPaperClip brought a DC Body from me.
      She is friendly and work well on layaway.
      Thank you ^ ^

12. MutantPaperClip and I just completed a trade and it was a great transaction . She's fantastic to work with, very communicative and friendly. My doll arrived quickly and well packaged. I wouldn't hesitate to buy or trade from her again. Thanks so much!

13. I traded dolls with MutantPaperClip (my pukipuki for her lati) and I couldn't be happier. Very easy transaction, communication was fantastic doll was packaged well! I absolutely would not hesitate to do business with MutantPaperClip again be it trade or otherwise.

14. MutantPaperClip purchased a pair of 1/4 DF-H jointed hands from me and I could not have asked for a better transaction. Prompt payment, excellent communication --- and very friendly, to boot! Highly recommended!

15. MutantPaperClip bought a tan Celine head from me. Payment was prompt, communication was wonderful and she was very friendly. Thanks for a smooth and pleasant transaction!

16. MutantPaperClip participated in my Spring Swap. She was very friendly and had excellent communication. She followed the rules and did phenomenal work. I would love to have her participate in my future swaps!

I would highly recommend her as a swap participant!

17. MutantPaperClip Sold me a soom shale tan head. I love it thanks. I would deal with again. Let me know when it was shipped.

18. I bought a hyrbid MSD from MutantPaperClip and everything went very well! Would definitely do business with again! THanks!

19. I bought a pair of Doll Family H MSD jointed hands in normal pink from @MutantPaperClip. She had great communication, fast shipping, and the hands were exactly as described and shown. She even included an adorable ring. I would happily work with her again!

20. I purchased a dikadoll yosd from mutantpaperclip and he arrived clean, undamaged, packed well, and fast. Her communication was steller and buying from her was a pleasent transaction. Thank you! 10 outta 10 would reccomand.