1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for WooSoo

Oct 30, 2013

1. Please leave me a feedback if you had a deal with me!
      Thank you!!!))

2. WooSoo bought wigs from me. Good communication, easy and pleasant transaction. Thanks a lot. :)

3. WooSoo bought a pair of Soom high heel resin shoes from me. She was a great person to deal with, everything went really smoothly :) Thank you so much~

4. I have bought an Iplehouse EID Doria from WooSoo, Dealing with him is a pleasure, the communication was amazing, he replied super fast in a real polite way to all my inquiries, shipping was quick as he shipped it to me same day of payment, and the doll arrived well packed and in a good condition, he even included wig, eye lashes and pair of feet as a gift, i highly recommend dealing with him

5. I have bought Doria's Vampire head and claws from WooSoo,He is the most generous guy i bought from, this time he had included an Iplehouse leather corset worth of 34 USD as a gift, sweetest guy ever, Thanks a million

6. I bought a most beautiful IH Claude head + hands from Eugene and it was an absolute pleasure. He's very kind and responsive, shipped superspeedy and wrapped the head most safely^^ I am absolutely happy with this purchase and can only most highly recommend Eugene as a seller.
      Thank you SO much, also for the lovely belt <3

7. I bought SOOM The Crow from WooSoo, smooth communication and fast shipping, thanks a lot

8. I bought Soom-The Fox (fantasy and human parts, in white skin) from Woosoo :)
      Good communication. Doll really well package.
      I'm so happy, thank you for that transaction :D

9. I bought Dollshe fashion Amanda Snow from WooSoo and I had a fantastic transaction, smooth & quick.
      Thank you WooSoo for the lovely Erica and great transaction!
      Cate in CA

10. I bought a fashion doll from Woosoo and everything was just great.
      Nice communication, fast shipping, the Doll arrived safe today and was well packed.
      Thank you very much <3

11. Positive Feedback!

I bought a Dollshe David Kuncci from WooSoo. The transaction was fast, smooth, and professional. He packed the doll very well and shipped him promptly. The doll arrived in perfect condition and WooSoo even included some extra clothes and a set of eyes for him! What a fantastic surprise! I couldn't be happier with my new doll and with this enjoyable sale. I would absolutely do business with him again.

Edit: He was also super nice and answered some questions I had regarding the doll!

#11 haeleau, May 11, 2018
      Last edited: May 14, 2018
    12. I bought Rey Lewis from Woosoo on a layaway.
      The communication was easy and friendly all the time, and the doll ship quickly after the last payment. The doll arrived safe and easy to me with no problems. I am very happy with the transaction :D