1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

AngelBattle mini discussion thread

Oct 30, 2013

1. I love Adora! So pretty :D

2. wow the dolls all look amazing on their site!

3. I just placed an order for one! Super excited.

4. Which one did you get, Skodeberg? I'm thinking of buying Karl (human) myself. Soooo pretty!

5. Oh yay, I was hoping someone other than me would be excited about these dolls! Baby skeletons!

6. Aren't the skeletons just tiny and large? I know at least two people who've ordered one of the tinies, so you won't have to look long to find someone to share your enthusiasm, Stella Maris :)

7. Cannot wait!
      I must resist ordering a cute baby skeleton, I have dolly debt to pay down first...

8. I quite like the proportions for the bodies. Very interesting measurements. I'll be keeping an eye out to see how they look with other minis. The boys are shorter than my JID girl which I would find adorable in a couple but his head may be too small for her. That neck is pretty close in size to a JID boy neck though.

9. I ordered a Pum, yeah for tiny skeleton boys! I was tempted by Pon as well but Pum ended up winning out.

10. I just can't resist the skelly with eyelids, I mean srsly...

11. I have ordered a Sing, and I really like many of the other sculpts, I am looking forward seeing owner pics!

12. Please note the mods are still discussing the topicality of the skeleton dolls! We'll let you know!

13. I find all of the dolls on the Angel Battle site very appealing! I love the look of the body for the MSD girls. It's interesting that the eyes are only 10mm! My other MSDs take 14-16mm. I like the look of the hip joint as well, I hope it poses as nice as it appears too.

Comparing the measurements, the bust/hip circumfrences seem to line up with standard slim-ish msds, with a smaller waist. I think this means clothes should fit nicely.

I find the blue vampire girl very appealing, but I also love the kick-ass armor of the angel girl! My husband and I self-imposed a spending hiatus though, so I guess I'll just live vicariously for now and see what else these peeps come out with!

14. Folks - contrary to the snarky comments already being posted off-DOA about us, we are fine with the skeleton dolls being ON topic. However, as they only are being produced in 1 large-size edition (57cm) and several tiny-size editions (about 25cm), please start discussion threads for them in their correct size subforums!

skyalloway - I'm interested in how that very high-cut hip joint works in practice too.

15. I want a skeleton right now! I kinda want to wait for owner pics though! I'm loving Sing, because she appears to have little fangs!

[email protected]

16. These are such amazing and unique dolls! And they're so reasonably priced. It's cool that they come with their pictured wigs and eyes. :) This company will not be good for my wallet, let me tell you... I love elf and vampire dolls!

17. I would love to see some owner pictures of Greenia!