1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kittenz

Oct 30, 2013

1. Please leave feedback for me here. Thanks!

#1 Kittenz, Oct 30, 2013
      Last edited: Apr 13, 2023
    2. Kittenz bought a doll head from me and this was an excellent transaction. :)
      She is very friendly, great communication, fast payment. ;)
      She also let me know the package arrived. :D
      I just love everything goes so smooth. :thumbup

Thank you so much. :aheartbea

3. Kittenz sold me a TDF Dorothy and was awesome to deal with! She was very reasonable and shipped the doll out quickly. The doll arrived in perfect condition. :)

4. Bought a minifee Rheia from Kittenz and the transaction was great. Received the head quickly and it was in perfect condition. Thanks so much! Would definitely do business with again.

5. I sold an F60 Nanuri head to Kittenz and an F60 body to her on two separate occasions. Both went wonderfully smooth as she paid promptly, replied quickly and is perhaps the friendliest person I have ever worked with. I would easily sell to her again. <3

6. Kittenz bought a pair of minifee shoes from me, paid immediately and was super sweet to deal with, great transaction :-)

7. Bought a Minifee TS bust piece from Kittenz and the transaction was great. Prompt replies to all PMs and very nice in all communications. Thanks so much.

8. Kittenz purchased some minifee shoes from me and was a delight to deal with! Paid immediately and let me know when they arrived, she was just super sweet and pleasant and I would happily work with her again!

9. I sold a F60 Nanuri head to Kittenz through a layaway. Super was extremely nice to work with and communicated well. It was an easy no hassle layaway and would not hesitate to sell to Kittenz again. Thanks so much for the great transaction!

10. I bought a Minifee body from Kittenz! She was wonderful to deal with and shipped super quick! The body arrived well packaged and in perfect condition! I would love to deal with again! Thank you so much!

11. Kittenz purchased a Latidoll Tan Mystic Vampire Lea from me & paid me instantly!
      It was a pleasure selling to her & I highly recommend her to everyone!
      Thank you Kittenz!

12. Kittenz purchased an Aileen Doll Ashes from me and it was the best transaction ever!! She was a total pleasure to deal with and I would recommend her to anyone. Thanks Kittenz for everything :)

13. A+++ Seller! Positive Feedback!

I bought a Nanuri'14 head from Kittenz and couldn't be happier with the transaction!

There was a minor hiccup in shipping due to a post office fault and she made sure that it was corrected straight away, my girl was packaged beautifully, shipped quickly, and in perfect condition.

Kittenz was also really polite, easy to talk to, and very friendly! I would definitely work with her again!

Thank you so much for my wonderful girl ^_^

14. A++++ BUYER! Positive Feedback!!

Kittenz bought both my Nanuri '14 and my Siean Elf event heads. She paid quickly and was fun to work with! Communication was fantastic, she let me know when the heads arrived! I'd happily work with her again!

Thank you so much for being a great buyer!

15. Kittenz hosted a Leekeworld GO and I bought some wigs. She was great throughout the whole transaction. She kept good communication and was very accommodating about giving me a choice of the gift wigs. The wigs arrived in good shape. I'm very happy! I highly recommend her!

16. Kittenz ran a Leekworld GO which I bought a pair of wigs through. She did a good job communicating and get things out quickly and packed well. Would happily do another GO with her.

17. I joined Kittenz leekeworld group order. Good communication and my packaged arrived safe and secured. I would join again!

18. Joined a Leeke GO run by Kittenz and it was a pleasant transaction! Updates and communications were phenomenal! I would join any of her GOs again!

19. Participated in a Leekeworld GO run by Kittenz and everything went well. Communication was very good and she shipped my order safely and in a timely manner. I would definitely join a future GO with her.

20. I participate in a Leeke GO hosted by Kittenz. This is the third GO I join and the best one so far!!! Communication with Kittenz was fast and easy, she's super helpful and pleasant to work with. I would join another GO organized by her anytime. Thank you, Kittenz!!!!! :)