1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Phantomwings86

Oct 6, 2013

1. Please post feedback for transactions here :) Thank you!!

2. Phantomwings commissioned me for faceup work, and everything went perfectly. She was very nice to deal with, reliable with communication and payment, and I would be happy to work with her again anytime. Thank you again! :)

3. Phantomwings sold me a minifee head, she was very nice and patient, and sent her to me quickly. thank you! :)

4. phantomwings86 commissioned a pair of galaxy leggings from me and was a pleasure to work with! Great communication, prompt payment, really friendly and overall a smooth transaction! Thanks so much :)

5. phantomwings86 bought my MNF Miyu head from me. She was nice and fast answering PM's and very prompt with payment. Thank you so much for a smooth transaction. Would love to do business again! :)

6. I bought a Minifee-Head from phantomwings86. The transaction was smooth and went very well! I can recommend her as a seller without any doubt!

7. I purchased a sweet Pukifee from phantomwings. Very happy with my transaction. The fastest shipping I have received so far.
      Thanks so much.

8. I sold a MNF Elf Yder head to phantomwings and it was a fabulous transaction!! She paid super quickly and let me know as soon as the head arrived. Highly recommended!!!

9. Phantomwings participated in a swap I held. She was on time and did more than what was required. The items she made were high quality. I would love the chance to work with her again in the future.

10. i purchased a Miyu head from Phantomwings86.
      she shipped her extremely fast and always replied to messages quickly. she was well packaged and arrived safely.
      thank you so much ^___^

11. Phantomwings purchased a dress from me and it was flawless. I would welcome her back anytime. :)

12. Phantomwings was a member of my Makoeyes group order! She was great with communication, paid promptly, and let me know when the eyes arrived safely. Lovely to work with!

13. A little late but phantomwings86 purchased a Leeke wig from me, always such a sweet heart & super friendly! Thank you!

14. Another 2 positives for me! 1 for the cutest PKF Mio and the other for a crop-top commission I did for phantomwings86! Such a super friendly and lovely person to work with, thank you!

15. I have sold Realfee may fullset eyes to Phantomwing86 and also a deisdollhoise dress and both transactions were great. Very quick to respond when trying to communicate and quick to send payments.

16. phantomwings bought realfee bunny parts from me, paid right away and let me know when they arrived, which is always a plus. very quick and easy transaction! great buyer!

17. I purchased a LTF Juri 13 faceplate from phantomwings86 and it was a smooth and perfect transaction. Thanks so much!! :D

18. Bought a minifee RFA head from phantomwings86. Communication was always very prompt and friendly, she put the head on hold for me till I returned from holidays and shipped fast! :) Would definitely work with again! Thank you!

19. I bought a LTF Nanuri 2015 faceplate from phantomwings86 and couldn't have been happier - fast transaction, super fast shipping and the item arrived safely and exactly as described! Would not hesitate to buy from her again - thank you!

20. I bought Realfee Bunny legs, tail, and ears from her and got them as soon as I paid off my layaway. Wonderful to work with and thank you so much for my set :D