1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Be With You: age27 doll Discussion

Aug 28, 2013

1. #1 yuan_mdx, Aug 28, 2013
      Last edited: Dec 30, 2015
    2. I managed to actually see it in person at the convention in Taipei.

The guy put up a doll for us to touch but I didn't get to play with it as much as I should. Or....I would have seen his knee joint. Oh...and the company made a pair of shoes that was pretty cool. You can pull it apart like a 3D jigsaw puzzle and then put it around the feet. Unfortunately, it won't go on EID feet.

3. Wow, Wood is gorgeous. :D I am not personally a fan of their body, but I can't wait for info on resin matches so I can see about getting his head.

4. He's so gorgeous and so well built up it makes me want to squeeze his muscles *O*

5. Yeah...I really want his head somewhere else too....

6. I hope there's a resin match for Ringdoll... I feel like he would look good on a Ringdoll body. owo

7. he's got such a pretty face! :D but he's too big for me X_x I wonder if he could be hybrided at all...

8. Rin is that you?! xD His face does look a tad bit to young for the body, but with clothes on it's not to bad.

9. *A* Handsome! I am definitely interested him and even his size~! >w<
      He would tower over some of my dolls though...
      But I loooooove height differences~~! My current boys at home are 60cm and 68cm >w<

I'll definitely subscribe to this thread~~
      I can't wait to see more pictures of the body though before considering him more.. that and the price OTL

10. I only love sculpts that are impossible to clothe xD.... I hope the company makes clothing for him.

his shoes sound cool!

Im very interested in him and his price...i hope they take layaway...
      I also love height differences he will make a good couple with one of my smaller dolls ^_^

11. wow he is just lovely! will be waiting for more news on how to buy as he looks amazing :D

12. Hello everyone! I asked Be With You some questions because I was impatient -_-' and just wanted to know as soon as possible to plan my budget. YG, the designer of Wood, answered me very kindly! ^^

They will not offer layaway (I'm a bit disappointed in that but I understand that a new company might not always be able to offer layaway right at the start). Wood will be about USD650, this might not be the final price (body, head, certificate card, Structure Guide, doll cushion, box, eyes, and no face up). There's going to be options for glass eye, wigs, clothes, and sneakers. And if I understand correctly you can order "couple t-shirt" for you and Wood (that idea is sooo cuuuute! XD). Finally, they will sell clothes for him on the website (not sure if there's going to be a lot of choice when they will start selling, but YG told me that they will continue to make new clothes).

Hope this is useful to everyone! ^^

13. i found this guy on bjd collectasy a few nights back and wow he is amazing! i really love his sculpt and he looks just perfect to me. cant wait for the release of him!

14. The no layaway makes my soul hurt ;-;... I understand that it complicates things though... but I totally am into the matching shirt idea!!!! I'll just have to start shoving doll money in the piggy bank and do my own "layaway" with myself to save xD...

I like the price though it is pretty cheap considering!!! Don't tell BY that though I want it cheap so I can have my dolly! I will continue to stalk this thread!

15. Wood's ordering period starts today! Unfortunately, he is limited to 50 only.
      I'm not sure...but I think there is an extra 20 bodies for sale as well.
      They've also put up some nice wigs, some clothing and that funny "couple t-shirt"

Oh and the strange sneakers I was talking about can be seen here:
      http://www.dollsbewithyou.com/shop/goods/goods_view.php?goodsno=14&category=006
      It's not ready yet.

The...uh...shopping cart system is not working so we have to order by email.
      How to order details can be found here:
      http://www.dollsbewithyou.com/shop/board/view.php?id=notice&no=3

dang...and I really wanted only his head.....
      oh well....:|

16. haha....
      if anyone clicked on the popups on the page.
      They direct you to the mechanisms of the doll.

This page takes you to his eye mechanism. They move!!

And this takes you to his joint system.

17. Ooh new big boys -company :D Not just my type of head this time, too cute.. reminds me of Migidoll but the body looks good with it, not too huge and wide. Beautiful boy and interesting mechanisms. Anyway, I'd give a shorter not so muscular body for Wood, just as suggestion... Sad if they don't sell the head alone :( but that's a risk as they'd sell maybe heads better as they're more tempting and easy to get, and not so many bodies which would bring more money as they may have spent a lot of time sculpting it..

18. Ah! a new tall one! He is lovely. I really like that he has a softer look on such a tall body! I love IOS but am coming to the conclusion that most of them are too stylized to fit my characters. The body is too muscular, but not bulky, so clothes would cover it. Sad about no layaway. I'd have strongly considered him!

19. wow the amount of thought they had put into this guy is amazing. i love the joints and the eye mechanism. the trainners look great too! i am holding back until there is more of their items released - like the trainers so if i order i can order them in 1 go instead of bits.

20. Oh my god, the eye mechanism!! :D

I love the innovative spirit of this company. I also like the sculpting style a lot. Definitely keeping an eye on this company for later. If they made a slightly more boyish body, I think I would go for it. Clearly they put a lot of thought into the engineering as well as the sculpting, and I admire that.