1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for indigoparaflax

Aug 23, 2013

1. Please leave your feedback here, thanks a bunch :)

2. Indigoparaflax bought a mohair wig from me and it was a very pleasant transaction! :)
      She paid right away and let me know when it arrived. I'm happy to have been her first DoA transaction and I recommend Indigoparaflax as a buyer!

3. Indigoparaflax ordered a fur wig from me and was a delight to work with. Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and lovely all around. Definitely a great transaction, thank you!

4. Indigoparaflax bought Dollzone Nyu from me. It was a pleasure to deal with her - quick payment, nice communication and Indigoparaflax was very patient with me when I ask to wait with payment and delivery untill I could manage my problems with paypal. I want to say thank you once more! :)

5. I bought a cute sleeping mnf Chloe head from Indigoparaflax and had her put it on hold for me which she did, no problem :D She let me know when the head shipped and it arrived super quickly, which surprised me, even though we're both from Scandinavia, so that was lovely! She's also super friendly and it was the greatest pleasure dealing with such a warm personality really :D
      I'd happily buy from indigoparaflax again :D

6. Indigoparaflax bought Souldoll Kanguk head from me. Both the communication and payment was prompt and extremely friendly. She informed me when package arrived. I'd love to deal with her in the future as she's trustworthy and kind person which makes any transaction smooth and stress free. I can honestly recommend her to others! Wonderful buyer<3

Thank you again for great transaction dear! And have fun with Kanguk^_^

7. I just bought some perfect new Eyeco eyes from indigoparaflax and she was a pleasure to deal with throughout. She sent the eye very fast and well wrapped and is a lovely person. Very happy :)

8. IndogoParaflax bought a Souloid Iraki from me and was incredibly wonderful to communicate with, and was very understanding of my having to delay shipping the doll due to various personal circumstances. I would sell, or buy, from this user again! They're incredibly friendly and kind. Payment was quick and they kept me updated and let me know when the package was received!

9. I had a lovely transaction with IndigoParaflax. We traded our Dollshe bodies. It was fun to do, and she kept in touch really well and sent me photos of the doll once he had arrived. Communication was fantastic, which makes such a difference :)

He was really well packed in a good box and arrived in great condition, labelled and with instructions!

It was a pleasure, and I would be very happy to trade with or sell to IndigoParaflax again. A big thank you and a Happy Dance! :D

10. I purchased a Ringdoll Warren head from indigoparaflax and the transaction was perfect! Communication was very friendly and helpful, the head was packaged very securely and shipped really fast. Everything was great and I highly recommend buying from her!
      Thank you so much! :D :whee: :dance:thumbup

11. I bought a dollzone body from Indigoparaflax and it arrived perfectly and quickly! Thank you so much for helping me complete my gal :3 !

12. indigoparaflax adopted my beloved RS/BBB Sprite boy. It was an excellent transaction with quick response and payment. She is just super lovely! Thank you <3

13. I sold a Switch Yiho head to indigoparaflax. Overall it was a flawless transaction. Very quick, enthusiastic messages. Payment was sent very quick. I was notified as soon as the head arrived. I would not hesitate to sell to again and would be happy to recommend! Thanks for a flawless transaction! :thumbup

14. I sold an LLT Lazuli head to indigoparaflax and they were a darling all throughout the transaction. They paid on time as promised, was kind and patient, and understand when I had to delay shipping the head to them. :aheartbea
      Thanks a ton for the transaction :cheer

15. Indigoparaflax contacted me again, this time for a pair of jointed SD boy hands. They were, same as last time, very kind and patient. They paid on quickly and let me know when the hands arrived. A wonderful transaction. I can only recommend Indigoparaflax. Thanks a bunch :whee:

16. I sold a EID body to Indigoparaflax. It was great worling with her. Quick responses and very kind. Payed very quickly and has great communication. She let me know straightaway when the package had arrived. Very pleasant experience. I wouldn't hesitate to have another transaction with her!

17. indigoparaflax bought a Spiritdoll body from me and the transaction was smooth as it is perfect. Communication was great, and they were very friendly and amazing to talk to in between our updates. Payment was made immediately and I was updated and informed when they received the body. All in all, it was very much a pleasant experience, and I would definitely deal with them again in the future :) Thank you so much~

18. indigoparaflax bought a DIM Jullis head on MYOU Doll body from me. All the transaction was like a dream, the communication was smooth and so nice! She is such a kind, friendly and polite person <3 All the payments was on time, also she informed me once ahe rceived the boy. Highly recommand buyer!
      Thank You so very much!

19. indigoparaflax bought a Spiritdoll Proud girl body from me and they were absolutely amazing! Transaction was made right away and we had a great communication) I'm looking forward to deal with them again and HIGHLY RECOMMEND! :D) Wish you all the best and thank you once again, Dear!:hug:

20. indigoparaflax let me buy her Spiritdoll Herculean body. It was a nice and easy EU transaction with perfect communication and fast and well packed shipping. Would definetly buy again from her.