1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Momocolor Tiny discussion part 2

Jul 23, 2013

1. This is a discussion thread for Momocolor Tinies!

Company website: http://momocolor.com/

26cm (Child body)
      Height : about 26cm
      Girth of head : 6~7inch
      Length of the lower part of the body : about 13cm
      Neck circumference : about 6.5cm
      Shoulder width : about 6.9cm
      Arm length : about 10.4cm
      Bust circumference : about 13.3cm
      Waist circumference : about 11.8cm
      Hips circumference : about 14.5cm
      Thigh circumference : about 8cm
      Foot length : about 4cm

29cm (Mature Female body)
      Height : 29cm
      Girth of head : 6~7inch
      Girth of neck : 6cm
      Girth of waist : 12cm
      Girth of chest : 13cm
      Girth of waist : 12cm
      Girth of hips : 14.2cm
      Girth of Length : 13cm
      Foot : 4.2cm

MomoColor Company Feedback:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?604935-Momocolor-Feedback
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?552553-Momocolor-Product-Review

Momocolor Tiny discussion part 1:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?519273

Momocolor Tiny discussion part 2:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?587394

2. I just went to a meet this weekend and took all my gals along. Photos soon!

3. Just re-posting Norah for the new thread! ;) I need to take more pictures of her! She's so cute! :D

[​IMG]

4. Norah is so cute xD I'm almost tempted to get a twin Elena in tan xD

5. Posting a picture of my girls to celebrate the new thread! ;]

[​IMG]

6. Nougat is still patiently waiting for her cousins to arrive...

[​IMG]
      Sunset von *Lil Spark* auf Flickr

7. Gorgeous photos everyone. Soraia I love your Tasha and Sophie.

8. [​IMG]

a couchfull... including kitty girls, and my honey delf Lolly

9. Hi!
      Ive been following the previous tread and admiring all the pictures while waiting for my account approval on DoA. I was so smitten that Im now eagerly awaiting the arrival of a Sophie (Girl of the Alps) :D:aheartbea - Im terrified of what the customs fee will be, but heck - I did it, I ordered and sent payment *thud*
      Im just as in love with Michelle though so Im debating on getting her too.... *iiik*

Please spam more pics of your gorgeous girls and also share where you buy outfits for your momo29 girls! Thank you <3

10. @Lil Spark: Nougat is so cute! Love her wig color. No shipping notice yet? o.o
      @smudge: Thank you! <3
      @RubyHeart: They're so cute together! ^-^
      @trinlayk: Too much cuteness in one picture! n________n

Hello and welcome to DoA! n_____________n
      Congrats on getting Sophie! She's an adorable sculpt! <3
      Be aware: these girls are addictive! :X I plan to buy 2 or 3 more when I can! :D

I think most YOSD clothes will fit momo29.
      But my girls are momo26, so I can't really help with clothes. >.<"

So, here's a pic of my little Sophie to help you while you wait for yours ;)
      [​IMG]

11. Thank you! <3 I can definitely say they are addictive yes.. Im still browsing the site and I need to order a body for my Corinne head and also find a good face-up artist for it :p Im so new to this whole hobby and have no idea where to turn :p

12. Thank you! and my Sophie shared a seat with my daughter's Naga:

[​IMG]
      They're great friends with each other. :D

13. Congrats! I ordered her too! I'm looking forward to her coming home. I wondered about clothing as I have lots left over from my LTF but I wonder if it will be too baggy and short on the 29 girl.

14. Just ordered Olga on 26 body *U* I can't wait to get her~
      Has anyone received an Olga yet or is she too new? I would love to see user pics if they exist!

15. Soraiasama: Still no shipping notice and I ordered them on May 29th...

16. I love Sophie - I actually really love Michelle, Olga and Elena too... and the NS Sweet Lullabye Lucy - Now I even want Sesame in Tan!! In edition to all the other dolls Im craving this will get ugly expensive... I will rely on time to slowly reduce my cravings.. lol

17. That's a good wish list Chinabun! Can anyone tell me (or show me) what the quality of the stock eyes are like please? I love the ED eyes but they are out of my price range/

18. @pandacornn: Congratulations! Olga is soo cute! <3
      I dont think there's any owner pictures yet.

@Lil Spark: Awww... Almost 2 months wait time! >.<"
      ~You ordered them on my birthday! lol

@Chinabun:
      Great wishlist! I want Olga, Lucy and Sesame - all in tan skin.
      And maybe Aimee and Bonnie (TS), Lucy, Olga, Sophie and Tasha (NS). *_*
      But I'm not sure I can/want to buy two of the same sculpt. :X

@smudge: They're Glib Acrylics. I don't have a specific picture of the eyes that came with them, but you can see my Pukifee Ante wearing the same kind (but smaller size) here and here's the database thread for glib eyes. If you want, when I arrive home at night I can take a picture of the eyes for you.