1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for blacksaphir90

Jul 14, 2013

1. Hello @ all!!!

Please post your feedback here for me!!!Thank you!:)

2. blacksaphir90 bought a pair of Lati Yellow pants from me. She was a great buyer and the transaction was very pleasant. I would recommend her :)

3. blacksaphir90 has bought a pair of black sandals from me. She responded fast to my PM's, paid promptly and the transaction was very smooth and she was friendly! I recommend her as a buyer! :)

4. I bought a Littlefee Juri '13 faceplate from blacksaphir90 and was very pleased with the transaction. They were open for offers and were willing to negotiate, was great with communication and shipped my package quickly. Everything came very nicely wrapped and protected in great condition. I'd gladly deal with them again!

5. blacksaphir90 bought a Dollzone Freddy2 head from me and I am very happy with the transaction. The communication went very well and she paid faster than we had agreed upon. It was an excellent transaction and I will without hesitation do another transaction with her.:)

6. I bought blacksaphir90's unoa faceplate with headback :D I asked her to hold it, against a deposit, which was fine with her, and I paid it off as quickly as possible. The faceplate was shipped out super fast and arrived quickly as well, in great condition :) Would happily buy from blacksaphir90 again !

7. blacksaphir90 bought a doll head from me in layaway and it was a very pleasant transaction :)
      Her communication is excellent and friendly, and she always paid on time. I highly recommend her!
      thank you so much!!

8. I bought blacksaphir´s Mikukini by Marti and it was a great transaction. She accepted my request for a short layaway, communication was always friendly and quick and the doll itself was carefully wrapped and packed up when shipped.
      I´d gladly make business with blacksaphir again :).
      Thank you so much!!

9. Bought a Risse head from BlackSaphir, and she arrived within a week, savely wrapped!!
      Lovely seller, would totally buy from Saphir again ^^

Sabriell

10. Bought some minifee shoes from BlackSaphir, communication was quick, friendly and helpful. Shoes where shipped fast and got here safely. Great seller, would buy from again.

11. Bought a Littlefee Lewi faceplate. Awesome seller, great communication and very fast with the shipping :D More than happy with the transaction!!!

12. blacksaphir90 bought a blueskn RS Qing from me. Fast payment and wonderful to do business with :)

13. Blacksaphir90 bough my Dollzone Pandora 2 head. She was wonderful to work with. She was fast to respond and paid right away. I would not hesitate to do business with her again.

Enjoy your new girl!

14. I bought a Piposdoll baby cheshire from blacksaphir90. Great communication, responded fast and so friendly! She also shipped the doll with insurance as I asked. Doll was safely packed and shipped quickly. So everything went really smoothly and defiently would buy again from her! Thanks a lot!

15. blacksaphir90 bought a DD-Anne Papana via me and it was a very pleasant transaction! She paid when she said she would and notified me when her girl arrived. Have fun with your lovely new lady! ^-^

16. Today, I received the Soso sleeping plate I bought from blacksaphir90. I'm very pleased with it. All communication with blacksaphir90 was great! :)

17. I bought a Minifee body from blacksaphir09. Even though the body was not listed to be sold separately from the head, she still agreed to sell it to me. She was so great with communication and shipped the doll very quickly. I can only recommend her as a seller and I would definitely do business with her again! :)
      Thank you so much!

18. I bought an Aileendoll Camellia head set from blacksaphir90 and they were nothing but great ! Quick shipping, replies, and the heads were very well packaged.

19. Bought Minifee Miyu head from blacksaphir09. Communication was great, shipping was very fast and the head arrived in exactly as described in perfect conditions and packed safely. Would definitely do business again with her!

20. I bought minifee hands from @blacksaphir09. She was nice and answered quickly and gave explanation when I didn't know how do deal with. Everything went fine.Thank you for this business :)