1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DragonDoll 1/3 and 70cm dolls Part 2

Jul 11, 2013

1. ~Continuing off of last thread~

Sorry for late replies, i need to subscribe to this thread @H@

@missmabel:

He is a 60cm boy and no, they do not have removable bits. X'3

@Bynbyn93:
      I have a very new dragondoll in normal yellow skin.
      I will try to get a good picture of it for you up soon! >~<

2. Tam spam!
      [​IMG]
      BlueDragon by Redfaery1987, on Flickr

My apologies to IzabethS, as my Cheng (who is a dragon, like hers) has now also turned blue...

3. Cheng seems to be a popular one.. this is my Shen, I've had him since 1/2010. He is amazing.
      [​IMG]

4. Here's that super late picture of DD's normal yellow skin. @H@
      [​IMG]
      I hope that lighting's okay. I'm not sure how to get it any better. D8;;
      In the back is Impldoll WS.
      [​IMG]
      Left is 2013 Dragondoll Normal Yellow, right is 2012? Impldoll White Skin.

5. Drive by Tam spam (Sptam? T-spam? Stam? It rhymes!)

[​IMG]
      Lounging by Redfaery1987, on Flickr

He has eschewed his usual no-frills outfit for something much different.

6. Stam is encouraged. 8U
      Love that outfit! <3

7. I just got a dragondoll yingying and I want to get her a dollheart outfit, do you guys know what size I would pick? I need to go home and measure her bust but it's looking like if i go off of bust it's probably sd16 but if i go off of height she's sd10/13. I'm hoping one of you guys already have experience with this so I don't get the wrong size. Thanks!

8. I don't have any Dragondoll girls, but from what you're saying, I'd get the SD16. It's easier to deal with an outfit that's too long than too tight, and the SD10/13 outfits probably wouldn't be loose enough in the bust.

9. one thing that you can do is to find the mesurments of your doll and of the SD16 and SD13 body and compare how different they are (you should be able to find these mesurments on the company websites).

10. one thing that you can do is to find the mesurments of your doll and of the SD16 and SD13 body and compare how different they are (you should be able to find these mesurments on the company websites).

11. It's amazing what figuring out a character will do. I finally started writing the part of my novel where Tam is important - he wasn't supposed to narrate, but he is. And all of a sudden, I understand him. Before, I had just a really nebulous concept. I had the Tam from my old draft, who was actually a lot like Silfe (probably why they were once great friends, but then had a falling out). Then, I began to develop the idea that Tam and Silfe were ex-boyfriends, then it became that they were still boyfriends - but in a sort of stormy, on again off again relationship. It took a while for me to realize that Silfe was gay, but once I did, Tam was pretty much automatically the love interest for him. It also took a long time to realize that Tam had a different side to his personality. Yes, he seems cold and emotionless, just like Silfe. But unlike Silfe, his cold exterior masks a lot of rage and anger at the world in general. Silfe on the other hand is filled with shame and self-loathing. Whereas Silfe withdraws, Tam lashes out. Tam is unreadable. You can never tell what he's really feeling until he suddenly explodes, and then all of a sudden, he's back to being cold and unreadable again. Tam is the villain in my story, but he's a really complex villain. He's meant to be scary, but also to evoke a certain amount of sympathy.

And to celebrate, here is STAM:

[​IMG]
      Abs by Redfaery1987, on Flickr

12. Soooo I'm really curious about Yu Long. I think I really really could like him, but I"m not into the Anubis type thing they have going on.
      Anyone have him? :D
      I'm just pleased to see more Dragondolls!

13. It's been so long since I've dropped by in this thread. And no need to apologize, neither I nor Mort are offended by a fellow blue dragon Cheng! Perhaps they are long lost brothers in some sort of alternate universe? :XD:

14. I'm not good at posting photos; left in above picture is Beauregard Fontineau III, (Beau) a tan Dragondoll Bo Yan. Center is my narcissist, who has tried on every wig I own and is still not happy, Jean-Claude Cassalle, (Cass) a DD Cheng, and Ti Fang on the right, who is a calm, passive, and easy going guy, a DD Empire Huang. At last count, I had I think, 6 Dragon boys. I doooo love my Dragons.

15. Those are some fabulous wigs nonetheless, Grouchy Gnome. Are your boys going for the rockstar look? They're pretty awesomesauce!

And IzabethS: Tam has reminded me that he is azure. I apologize for the mistake. He's very upset that I called him simply blue. He says there's a green tinge in there. Get it right! He's AZURE.*_*

What a diva....I thought Silfe was bad.

16. I love everyone's Dragons. *V*
      Here's mine~! Lovely Vallewida, a DD Yushun
      [​IMG]

17. REDFAERY; Beau, (the blonde) is just a Bayou Bum. He's the son of a wealthy Louisiana hotel chain owner. He pretty much does whatever he wants. Cass has been trying out the rockstar personna (and more wigs) and has nearly settled (FINALLY!) on what he wants. I'll try to take a more current photo soon. Ti Fang is just his quiet, secretive self. Sometimes I get hints that he is really an assassin for hire. Thanks for the compliments. Now they will all get swelled heads. Your Tam looks great. Those Chengs sure have attitude, don't they?
      GENEVIEVE; your Vallewida looks fantastic! And yes, I agree with you; Yu Long has great possibilities. I've had my eye on him for awhile now.
      If you get him, be sure and post pictures. Lots of pictures!
      IZABETHS;&#8203; I haven't seen any recent photos of your Mort. Where are they hiding? In the previous thread?

18. The reason there haven't been any recent pictures of him because I haven't taken any. But here's one!

[​IMG]
      He seems to be very deep in thought.