1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for stephaniefoo

Jun 13, 2013

1. Stephaniefoo bought a ring pack from me. Payment was prompt and she let me know as soon as they arrived.

2. I bought some glasses from Stephaniefoo and they arrived in perfect condition. Thanks! They suit my girl well~

3. I bought a Mini Gundam Haru from stephaniefoo. She is the best, a great seller, with great prices and fast shipping! Wonderful communication, and I hope to do business with her again. :) I am very happy!

4. I bought a doll body from Stephaniefoo and it arrived quickly and in excellent condition. Would do business with her again!

5. I bought some boots from stephaniefoo, and the transaction went smoothly and without any trouble. :)

6. stephaniefoo was a participant in my mirodoll group order, Stephaniefoo was a lovely participant and very patient and was even understanding when her doll arrived to me from mirodoll with an "s"-hook that was too small and had dug a hole in her doll body's neck. she let me know when he arrived to her and was beyond a joy to work with. I would recommend her to all other GO hosts and would love to do business with her again in the future!

7. Stephaniefoo bought a Monique wig from me and all was perfect with a fast payment and a really nice communication. Thank you very much !!!!

8. I bought some SD shoes from Stephaniefoo, and they came beautifully and carefully wrapped. They are just as described, and were shipped promptly.
      Altogether an easy transaction, I'd recommend her to anyone.

9. I just received an NSL for large dolls & it's just perfect. Stephaniefoo shipped very quickly, packaged very well. I would recommend her to anyone on DOA. Thanks!

10. Bought a wig from StephanieFoo and she was just lovely to deal with. Thanks to her my blue girl looks GREAT in a wig that really suits her. :)

11. Stephaniefoo took part in my Trick or Treat swap during the month of October, 2013. Everything went smooth as you please and I would love to have her take part in another. Thanks again for all your hard work!

12. I bought a head from stephaniefoo.
      Sweetest girl in the world!!!
      It came here wraped in so much bubblewrap XD
      She also gave me a gift with it!!!
      Would do buisiness with her again!!!
      200% positive!!!

13. I traded one of my SD heads for one of Stephanie's! It was a Luts 2012 Wintry, and was beautiful! It came quickly, was shipped well and carefully packed. Communication was great, too!

14. I bought dog tags from Stephaniefoo. She got them out quick and it was a nice transaction :)

15. I bought some dog tags from Stephaniefoo. The transaction was pleasant and easy, they were shipped out quickly and arrived quickly too. Well packaged, well made item. Perfect, couldn't ask for a better item or a better seller. Many thanks!

16. POSITIVE~!
      ATC SWAP

Stephaniefoo joined my swap. She was very communicative and shipped quickly. I would welcome her into another swap!

17. I bought a wig from Stephaniefoo, and it's gorgeous! It arrived very quickly and well packed. Awesome seller; I would happily deal with again :)

18. I bought a set of clothes from stephaniefoo. Comunication was very nice and promt. Packing was great and shipping promtly.
      Thank you very much for such a great transaction.
      Very recomended seller.

19. Stephaniefoo participated in my swap. Everything went as scheduled, would recommend for another swap. A+

20. I bought a beautiful impldoll iris head from Stephaniefoo! Everything was perfect. Thank you so much! Would recommend doing business with her again!