1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Grievous Girl18

Jun 11, 2013

1. :aheartbea This is my feedback Thread! :aheartbea

2. Sold a DDII body to GrievousGirl on four-week layaway. Friendly communication resulted in a clear agreement on the terms of the layaway. Payments were all submitted on-time and as-agreed. That works for me!

3. I painted her doll and everything went great. She's very nice with communication, fast with payment and I 100% recommend her as a customer!

Thanks!! :)

4. I sold a Minifee head to her and she was lovely to deal with :) She paid very fast and was easy to contact :D

5. I sold a MSD sized wig to Grievous Girl 18 and she was awesome to deal with :) Super friendly and sent the payment fast, she also sent me a pic of her lovely doll with the wig on and I loved dealing with her :) Great transaction, I recommend her to anyone!

6. Grievous Girl18 bought a head from me. She was wonderful, fast payments, excellent communication, she even let me know when the doll arrived and shared with me picture of her lovely girls. Overall she's an awesome buyer that I would recommend to anyone. Thank you very much! ;)

7. Grievous Girl18 purchased a pair of SD sized heels from me. She paid promptly and communication was friendly and quick. :) She also let me know when she got the package, as requested. Very smooth transaction and wonderful buyer!

8. Grievous Girl18 purchased a DDII body from me. She outlined a layaway plan for me and made her first payment as soon as we agreed on everything. She even managed to pay it off two weeks ahead of schedule. Thanks!

9. Bought a Volks Dollfie Dream H05 head from Grievous Girl18, communication was great and the head arrived quickly and safely. Thanks!

10. Grievous Girl18 purchased a wig from me. Communication was prompt & very friendly, she paid quickly and informed me once the wig had arrived safely. An excellent no-nonsense transaction, I would definitely deal with her again! :goldstar

11. I purchases a ddh-03 head from Grievous Girl18. It came wrapped safely in tons of bubble wrap and in a box. I couldn't be happier! The transaction was easy and she was great to work with!

12. GreivousGirl18 joined my mako eyes group order and was a pleasure to deal with, thanks again!

13. I purchased a dollfie dream II body from GreviousGirl18. She let me do a short layaway of two weeks. She shipped her very well packed and quickly! I couldn't be happier with my new girl! Thanks so much!

14. I sold a hello kitty PJ set to Grievous and communication was excellent. She paid me right away and let me know as soon as she got the item! Wonderful to do business with, would be happy to have another transaction with her in the future! :) xoxoxo

15. I sold an OE and SP Chloe head to GG and the transaction was absolutely perfect. GG was communicative, friendly and let me know when the heads arrived : D Thanks alot GG!

16. I bought a Souldoll Yeon-bee head from Grievous Girl and the transaction was perfect! It was shipped fast and packaged very well. She was also very nice to communicate with! Thank you! C:

17. I bought a ResinSol Ya from Grievous Girl18 and am pleased with our transaction. :3 She kept me up to date with shipping delays and the doll was very well packaged. Thank you!

18. Grievous Girl18 bought a dress from me. She was very patient with me as I wasn't able to ship the item right away. She paid promptly and was very easy to talk to. Great communication.

Thank you :)

19. I bought an AoD Rao from grievousgirl and everything went perfect! She was packaged well and shipped quickly. Very nice to deal all around!

20. GG and I embarked on a lovely journey together. She did her first commissioned faceups and I received my first commissioned faceups. She's really chillax and easy to work with and wow, amazeballs communication. The faceups were great, too!