1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lythtis

May 30, 2013

1. Hi,

If you've bought or sold anything to or from me please leave your feedback here!

Thanks! =^__^=

Lythtis

2. Lythtis purchased some MSD Clothes from me. It was a perfect transaction. Fast payment and very nice communication. Reliable and recommended!

Thank you! :)

3. She bought my KDF Bory from me and everything couldn't of gone more perfectly, excellent communication and if anything went wrong we easily were able to work it out and fix it.
      I highly recommend her for anyone!!

4. Lyththis bought a Soom Feny head from me and I can highly recommend her.
      She paid fast and the communication was friendly. It was a pleasure to deal with her!

5. Lythtis purchased a Soom Hawa from me. It was a very fast and easy transaction - she sent the payment quickly and let me know when Hawa arrived. Thank you so much! I hope that you enjoy her. uvu

6. Lythtis bought a yo-sd clothing lot from me. Everything was perfect! She had excellent communication, sent payment promptly and let me know when it all arrived^^ I would be more than happy to do business again. Highly recommended~ Thank you<3

7. Lythtis bought some doll clothing from me and it was an excellent transaction- great communication, and fast payment. And what is more, Lythtis is a very nice person to talk with :)
      Thanks so much for such a nice transaction !

8. I bought a Soom Hawa from Lythtis. She was very friendly, and the communication was excellent. She shipped the doll out right away, and it was wrapped very well. The whole experience was wonderful, she was possibly the best seller I have done business with in the doll community! I highly recommend her!

9. Lythtis bought three dreses from me. Communication was super friendly and payment very fast. I highly recommend her.
      Thank you so much!

10. Lyththis bought a soom syen gargoyle legs from me. She had excellent communication, sent payment promptly and let me know when it all arrived. It was a pleasure to deal with her ^___^
      Thank you ^__^

11. I purchased an MSD outfit from Lythtis. Communication was friendly, shipping was prompt, and she included a little extra figure and kind note for me. Would definitely buy from again! Thank you so much! :D

12. I bought a minifee ante head from her. Comminication was very plesant and shipping was fast. She was very well packed. I am very happy with the transaction.

13. Lythtis bought some MSD sized grab bags from me, she is so kind and is very quick to respond to messages. She let me know when the package was received. Thank you so much!! I hope you have a great day : )

14. I sold some faceplates to Lythtis and it was a perfect transaction, and Lythtis let me know just as soon as they arrived.

15. I bought a modded Miyu head from Lythtis. The transaction was easy, the shipping fast, and the head very well packed. Thank you!

16. One of the nicest buyers I've had the pleasure of selling to and trading with! Thanks for being so awesome :D

17. I sold a DIM Odelia to Lythtis! She paid promptly and let me know when everything arrived! She was wonderful to talk to. I'd definitely sell to her again!! <3

18. Lythis purchased a Soom Silky from me! She paid quickly and was very understanding when I was a bit delayed with getting her the tracking number. Great transaction.

19. She bought my soom Bygg from me. Paid right away and kept great communication the whole time. Let me know as soon as the doll arrived. Great transaction all around. Thank you again and I hope you enjoy the new little one.

20. Lythis purchased a SD13 body from me. Communication was great. Payment was prompt. It was an awesome transaction from start to finish. Thank you so much!