1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Migidoll M-Cute

May 28, 2013

1. I've never started a discussion thread before! Hopefully it's ok...D:

So far we don't have pictures or measurements of the body, only height, which is 43cm according to Migi's site.

** M-Cute Type launch **
      - Migidoll is going to launch new M-Cute type doll (MSD Size).
      - The name of the boy who is the first of the M-Cute line Mir.
      - Please give and love to nice boy Mir who is dreaming world of justice.

I love Mir already. All the doll plans I have have just been put on hold until I can get him XD
      Anyone else??

2. I can't entirely say for sure if I will get him, but I am definitely considering it :D He is super cute! I would love to see the body and some more info, though :) I'm sure we'll know more before he goes on sale on the 10th.

3. I would too, but if he's really 43cm he's too short for me anyway, so I'll just be getting his head. I'm going to be walking around kicking myself all day...I had been looking for more than a year for the perfect sculpt to be a Mini version of my Migidoll Ryu, just bought one a few months ago, and now here's Mir XDD

Not only does he look like David (Ryu) but the "dreaming of a world of justice" line is SOOOOOOOO him!!

4. I've just bought a doll, and said to my self this is the last one now for a while. :)
      but then Migi comes with this cute little guy,:sweat( so my plans fell like a house of cards) god i have to get him!:D
      I also would like to see some pictures of the Body, how it looks like, and i also would like to know the neck size for hybriding maybe.

5. The photos of Mir are absolutely adorable. I can't wait to see body photos, though, because that long black coat hides a lot!

I haven't ordered from Migidoll before. Does anyone know the difference between A and B resins? There is an A and B normal and an A and B white. On my monitor, the A looks pinker and the B look yellower. Or is it a Korean resin vs. a French resin?

6. It's supposed to be something like Leeke (A) vs Volks (B) matching. A is pinker and B is Yellower...I've owned both NS and WS of both (and of Migidolls resin when they dropped the A and B and only had one for a time). My brand new B WS matches Dollstown/Dollshe Fresh skin very well (which is good cause that's the body I had for them!). I'm fairly certain my Miho is B NS...he's not yellowed, but he's not at all pink, and on a Souldoll body XD doesn't match at all. They're both Korean resin.

I'd also like to know neck measurements....I have a body I plan to put him on, but I'd like to know if it stands a chance of fitting! Or looking good...

7. I have 2 Migidoll boys and love them, so when the M-Cute line came out I knew my doll plans (and wallet) were in trouble... xD I can't wait to see what they do with this new line! Mir is adorable, but I'm wondering what other sculpts they'll come out with. I need options before I commit, plus I have a lot of doll plans already. ><

8. I'm toying with the idea of the Mir head on a Minifee boy body, if I can figure which of the colors might match. The height is about right, so he shouldn't look like a bobblehead. On the other hand, the Mir body might work just fine as it is and I can forget about hybridizing. June 10 seems like a long time from now.

Chulitna, there is never a "last doll". :lol: Ever. Anytime I tell myself I am done buying dolls for a while, something irresistible comes along. Like Mir.

9. uuuuuuhhhhhhh I kind of think that there should be a color that's at least close to CP resin...I had a Migi Jina and Miho at the same time, both different colors, and the Jina matched the Delf body I bought for which ever one I picked really well. The Miho didn't match as well, but it still wasn't horrible. I always assumed that the Miho is B and the Jina (now sold off) was A. That's really not a great help >.< Someone who actually knows what colors their dolls are could probably do better XD

June 10 is way far away lol I'm dying to buy him now. I wish that he was like, 46 cm tall though. I have a Limhwa body I want to put him on, so I really hope he'll be good on that. If not...I don't have a second choice yet D:
      Something tall XD

10. I think he's very cute but I don't plan on getting him though but I can't wait to see what other people have done with the sculpt

11. I got a MD Ryu NS A on a Little Monica A Type body in NS(but which is blushed tan now). and since Little Monica released the little Harmony boy body(good resin match), that would be an option, but i'm not really fond of the arm joints.( i just can't really get them work/pose. but thats just me.:sweat)I also thought that the impldoll MSD boy body looks nice.( and it is 46 cm) but i don't know of the resin match T_T.
      The dreaming doll Little Elva boy body has a good resin match too.( I own a Little Elva girl, and did a Resin comparison with my MD Cho head NS A and the resin matches perfectly.:)) and they pose really nice.

VampireAngel
      : Im also dying to buy him now! oh man 10 June seems so long for me!

Vermont chick, :lol:haha yes i know, but still i was hoping to get to finish some of my other dolls.:|... but then it would be boring if i would't have something to work. one of the reason i love this hobby: it always surprises you.:)

12. Would love to see a body picture for this new size. Mir is very cute indeed!

13. Ah I want him! So cute! ;w; But his head seems small. I fear my girl might look bobbleheaded next to him... T_T

14. He so reminds me of School C, anyone else think that at all? He is so lovely, but I fear he won't fit in with any of my other MSDs because none of them are anywhere near as mature as this guy. He seems like her may look too mature at his height to be friends with my Miho too, so he is probably a no go, but let us see what time reveals! VampireAngel13 as usual, I can't wait to see what you come up with for this boy, it will be nothing short of amazing I am certain.

15. Gosh he looks real mature for an msd! He looks very cute XD

16. I still can't believe it! When Migidoll did their survey, I wrote them I'd wish they would release 1/4 size one day, and my dream would be a Ryu in this size... And now I see Mir, I fell in love at first sight!!! I really would like to order him, even I already had planned other dolls this time (Luts Summer Event). I hope they release pictures of the new body soon.

17. Did anyone else totally freak out when they saw Mir's adorable face? Ack, now I'm just waiting for pics of the body to see whether or not I should get him. Thanks for suggesting a 1/4 size in that survey, Sadomina! An msd would fit my budget perfectly. Lets both hope for a quality body sculpt. :)

18. I also freaked out. xD Ryu was my first love and the main reason for having SDs. Recently, I've found myself liking MSD size too and BAM: there's a Mini-Ryu. I'm glad Mir is rather mature looking even if he won't look good with my other MSD. I just hope his body is better sculpted than Migi's SD one. ._. Going the hybrid route is so annoying and expensive... >_<

19. I LOVE how he looks like he could be the little brother of Ryu! FINALLY A MIGIDOLL IN THIS SIZE. I need him! And he's actually pretty cheap in comparison to some other MSDs! I can't wait! I just hope he has a nice body, though, and it would have been nice to have him be a bit taller than 43. If he was 45 that would have been perfect.

20. I cant wait til Migi releases more pics! But Ive been wondering, Mir's not an LE, right? Its just the free event items and the face up that are being offered for a limited time? And also, how much do you speculate the company face up will cost? For Janus Miho its $50, so for an msd, would it be less? (wow, thats a lot of questions)

Tags: