1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Flower & Junior

Apr 21, 2013

1. Since I haven't found a lot of info about SC-Doll's sculpts, I thought I'd open a discussion thread for their SD heads.
      Flower and Junior Website
      Instagram

Please share your thoughts about Dust and Soil. (I have ordered Dust, and I am very much looking forward to seeing this guy in person! ^^)
      Has anyone ordered from SC-Doll before? Please share your experiences.
      Are there other SD heads by SC-Doll which should be included in this thread?

#1 evie the kid, Apr 21, 2013
      Last edited: May 21, 2021
    2. I ordered a Soil head today. : D The heads are absolutely gorgeous, and I'm looking forward to face-uping him. Now I just have to pick the perfect body... Heheh. They emailed straight away saying my order will take 15-30 days, so that's exciting. :D

3. I have ordered before - the two smaller heads - Kaka and Char - They are well made and unique. I am still waiting on bodies and good weather to do face ups. I decided to order soil and dust as well. I think they will end up sharing a body when they get here.
      Communication was good and they did ship when they were promised.

4. There was a previous sale of Dust which I unfortunately missed by one day and he could be ordered with cat ears and cat mask. I asked if those would be available in the future and was told "Yes"! I've also ordered Dust but I keep looking at Soil, too.

Roztastic, I'm looking at bodies, too! Since he seems more boyish to me, hoping to find something that's not ridiculously ripped.

evie the kid, I think these are the first SD heads the artist has offered but it seems he (?) is working on a more mature head for KaKa. I can't wait to see how Dust looks IRL! It's been a long time since I've seen a mold I couldn't pass up.:)

Xialoi, I picked up a Kaka head in the MP last week! What kind of body were you going to use for him?

5. Hi, all!
      Xiaoli, Nice to hear about your good experiences with SC-Doll. I was so smitten with Dust that I ordered the head quite spontaneously … Char and KaKa are so adorable. I'll have to stalk yours once they're finished. ;)

Roztastic, I have received a confirmation mail with my order, too - but I only found it today, it landed in the spam folder. I have no idea which body to choose for this head or what kind of character he or she will be. I've asked SC-Doll to post a picture of Soil/Dust if possible.

lunar marsh, I wasn't sure if the other drawings on SC-Doll's website were of molds they had for sale before and that are now sold out. I feel the same about Dust. I haven't been so fascinated by a mold for quite a while.

6. Hello~~~~
      I just ordered My Soil head as well. I just kept on thinking about the mold and decided I should get him before it's too late!!
      So excited! Gonna have to look for a body as well. Anyone have any ideas??

7. I have ordered a doll leaves white boy body for my Char (white)- It is a preorder so won't be here for a couple of months. There is another Char on DOA that is on that body and the white matches. I was able to find a used volks boy body in normal that will be for Kaka - I hope the color will match or at least be close. It should come this week and if the weather improves I hope to be able to do his face.

8. I think they are both super cute but I like Dust just a tiny bit more! I am curious to see owner pics of these guys.

I've been following her page here since last fall? or so. I can definately say I'm a fan of her work!

9. Yay! So glad to see other people loving these doll heads as well! I couldn't decide between the two at first but I've decided on Dust! Haven't ordered yet, as I asked Small if she could provide a photo comparing the NS to the WS. Not sure of the body I will get for him as the ones that I've seen to match so far don't appeal to me

10. I got a very nice reply from Small:
      I will take pictures for the 2 days to postand color contrast
      (head + DollandDoll body / head + sd13 body)

:)

11. Wow, her art style is lovely too. I love the way you can really see the consistency of style in her sculpts. And I think I'm going to wait for my head to arrive before ordering a body, see what the resin matches are like with the other companies I own. P:

12. idrisfynn, thanks for that link!

13. Yes her art is great, and I think it translates so well into the dolls. Definitely post your results from the resin matching :)

14. Bapupupupu, thanks so much! They heads look very good on both bodies, I like the proportions. The DnD body seems to be a perfect match - I'll have a closer look at that one.

15. I love DND body,body are nice =D
      I want to buy POPO 1/3 size WSbody,my friends tell me proportion is good,that's great ~~❤(POPO's hand I feel it is suitable for DUST -///-
      (I want to buy dollstown boy body ……but they are sold out Q_Q his hand is really beautiful!)​

16. Joining this thread~~

I ordered a NS Soil a few days ago to go with a Volks SDGR girl body I already had. I haven't seen any pictures of Soil or Dust on female bodies so I hope the proportions will be okay. I'm still considering ordering a Dust head too, but I haven't decided yet.

Xiaoli - It's nice to hear that you had good experiences in the past with SC-Doll, it's comforting. They were very good at answering my questions and communication as well.

Demivenom - It is nice that others have shown interest in these heads. I've been waiting to see if anyone opened a discussion thread for them :)

17. Thank you for the photos!! Helped me make my decision and I just ordered a Dust head in WS!!!! SO EXCITED :D

Diamantis, glad you ordered one too! The sculpts are beautiful :)

18. I ordered Soil in normal skin. It was really hard to choose between them. I wish I could have gotten both.

Edit: I went and ordered Dust, too. They just seem like they belong together. I can tell myself that they can share a body (although I secretly know that I will want to get a body for both. Shhh, don't tell me.) :lol:

19. gypsydale - grats on getting both heads :thumbup I would love to get both too but I would have to sell something first :sweat I would have them share a body too....(for a while)