1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kazuki933

Apr 2, 2013

1. Please post your feedback for me in this thread, thanks! :)

2. Kazuki933 purchased a Monique Wig from me. She paid quickly and notified me when she received it. I would be glad to do business with Kazuki933 again :)

3. Kazuki933 purchased some hands from me. lovely to deal with, great communication and nice around.
      Do recommend ^^

4. Kazuki purchased a LF Ante from me and was lovely to deal with :) Friendly communications, quick payment, and all. I would not hesitate to work with her again!

5. Kazuki933 bought a pukifee Luna from me. She was very pleasant to dale with, her payment was instant and communication was very sweet. :) I'd love to work with her again! :D

Thank you! :)

6. Kazuki933 bought a Minifee Miyu from me. She was so pleasant to deal with and let me know when the doll arrived. She was also very patient :)
      Thanks for a smooth transaction!!! :)

7. I recently sold a YO-SD dress and a pair of PukiFee socks to Kazuki9333. She was very pleasant to work with and paid quickly. I recommend her wholeheartedly - thank you!

8. Kazuki933 purchased some Angell-Studio boots from me and the transaction was flawless. She paid quickly and was very friendly. I would definitely sell to her again!

9. Kazuki933 purchased my Leekeworld Ashley from me, what a great buyer! Super prompt payment, lovely to deal with! Thank you again! Hope you enjoy her!

10. Kazuki933 bought some mako eyes from me and she was super nice to deal with! Thanks!!! :D

11. I purchased an Abuki azone faceplate in fairy skin from kazuki933. Really easy and pleasant interaction! She shipped quickly after payment. The package arrived quickly and the faceplate was safely packaged. Very clean and well-kept! Highly recommend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. I sold some eyes to Kazuki933. Payment was quick, the communication was great, and it was a lovely transaction overall. Thank you so much! POSITIVE!

13. Kazuki933 bought a Dearmine Dorothy from me. She was wonderful to deal with, payed on the promised dates and let me know when the package arrived (with pictures!). I would gladly do business with her again. :)

14. bought a dollzone coral from Kazuki933. she was wonderful to deal with, communication was great, shipping was fast, and she even sent eyes with her. :)

15. I sold a LTF Mio to Kazuki933 and it was an easy transaction! Great communication and swift payment. I would definitely recommend her as a buyer. Thanks so much! ;)

16. Kazuki933 bought a doll wig from me and I couldn't ask for a better transaction. :) The buyer was cordial, communication and the payment were fast. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.

Thank you very much!

17. I bought a Ringdoll Head K from Kazuki93, seller communicated well and was able to ship as soon as they can. Overall it was a positive experience and I would buy or do business with them again.

18. Kazuki933 purchased Tae outfit from me, she was a wonderful, sweet, and prompt buyer. Thank you Kazuki933!