1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for gorgona

Mar 16, 2013

1. Hi! This is my feedback thread. Please leave me some feedback if you have had a transaction with me:)

2. gorgona bought yosd Kun from me. everything goes fine and quickly. Thanks for take care of her;)

3. I bought my SD Kun from gorgona.
      Gorgona
      is very friendly and professional !
      Very positive!!

4. I did a trade with Gorgona. I traded a couple of ED eyes for YOSD clothes, shoes and wig. She was very fast, very friendly, and the trade went smoothly! I'd recommend trading with her to anyone! The clothes were packed very well and completely adorable. Thank you so much!

5. Gorgona purchased a pair of eyes from me. Everything went smooth and she's very friendly to communicate with, and let me know when the package arrived safe. Thank you so much !

6. I am very happy to recommend gorgona as an excellent seller.
      I bought her little Dollstown Deogi, she was shipped quickly and securely - the best packaging ever! - and arrived in perfect condition.
      I also bought some little DT7 dresses from gorgona and they were well packed too!
      Lovely friendly and helpful seller. Very highly recommended. :daisy

7. gorgona bought Volks Liz from me, she's very excellent buyer and friendly :) it's was very wonderful transaction, prompt payment and great communication ^__^

Thanks you very much!

8. I did a trade with gorgona)
      I've traded my iMDa doll Babette 3.0 fullset for limited Rosenlied Sage with stuff ^^
      Everything was perfect,shipped fast and contact was very friendly!
      Thanks for the smooth transaction!

9. I traded with Gorgona, my Daydream Coco fullset for her Bluefairy WS Louisa. Everything went very smoothly. She was excellent and replied to my messages immediately, packaged everything well and was helpful throughout. I would recommend her to anyone, she was trustworthy and honest. Thank you for such a great trade!!

10. Great seller! I purchased Oscar Mirror eyes from Gorgona after she saw my WTB thread. :)
      She offered a very fair price and shipped them to me very quickly, and packaged them very well!
      Perfect transaction, lovely person. <3

11. Gorgona bought a doll from me and was a pleasure to deal with. Thank you, Gorgona!

12. Gorgona bought a Doll Chateau Queena from me. Thanks a lot for pleasant transaction and friendly messages! My best recommends, would be happy to deal with her again. :)

13. I bought Tiny Delf Alice from gorgona and I am so glad I did. It took a long time to ship because I am in USA and I had her send it cheaply as possible, so not her fault. Just know that shipping to US from Poland is going to take awhile! Alice was beautifully packed and I love the little clothes that came with her. Thank you so much!

14. After talking to a mod about this, I felt it right to leave flaky feedback for Gorgona.

First off I want to say Gorgona is a nice person, but out of the blue with no warning backed out on our transaction because she suddenly decided to sell the doll (Iplehouse Lonnie) she was buying clothes for. In her next message she mentioned some financial difficulties. Which why I was hesitant about this, and I'm really sorry about what happened, but feel it right other members know of these things. Especially with the total of items coming to almost $70, so it wasn't just any small item she was buying.

She messaged me asking to buy two of my outfits and what the cost of shipping was. One of her messages was "Let me know tomorrow and I pay...Ok?". I see that as a total commitment to buy especially after sending my paypal email to her. I told her I'd have to order in a small flat rate box to ship her items for a cheaper price, so told her I'd hold the clothes for her (without deposit) until it arrives because my post was out of the boxes. It only took 1 day for the box to arrive so told her I was ready to ship and had her items packed. During the transaction she told me multiple times she wanted to buy so she was very clear to me about purchasing and was eager to get it shipped quickly, but when it came time to pay she messaged me next that she was going to sell her doll and couldn't buy them.

She does seem like a nice and honest person, but it should be known what happened in our transaction that was incomplete. I wish her all the best.

15. I traded with Gorgona, my IH Kid Lonnie for her Daydream Coco fullset. Everything went perfect. She's a really friendly girl, everything was in perfect condition. Really smooth transaction. Thank you very much.

16. I purchased a Soom Colette (painted by Eloe) from Gorgona. Everything was perfect! :) She was very kind to allow me to make the purchase on a layaway arrangement, and sent a tracking number as soon as my package was posted to me. The doll arrived in perfect condition with an AMAZING faceup. Thank you again! :)

Chris

17. I bought a beautiful Volks girl from Gorgona,She was packed exceptionally well and arrived in great time. Communication was excellent :)
      Thank you once again for a lovely transaction,Im more than happy ^^

18. Rate the overall transaction: Positive
      Gorgona purchased Mihmi from me. Good communication and quickly payment. She let me know as soon as the doll arrived. Thank you so much! :aheartbea

19. I have just sold one FCS F20 to Gorgona . Very fast payment, super friendly communication and Gorgona sent a PM to me, when the doll was arrived
      Gorgona 100% recommended
      Thank you very much for your purchase.
      Elisanz ^^

20. I purchased an MSD set from Gorgona - She replies to PMs really fast and in a friendly manner and even PMed me from time to time to check in.

She shipped the items when she said she would and even provided pictures and other items when I enquired about them

Dealing with Gorgona is straightforward, easy and fast. Thank you so much for being so professional !

I highly recommend purchasing from her in the future :)