1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Atelier Muse (Musedoll) Muse Basic Edition discussion - Ciel, Re-che, Re-an and Reira

Mar 10, 2013

1. So what do you guys think of the new Muse Reira?
      [​IMG]

2. I love her face, it's so soft and sweet. The outfit looks awesome too :)

3. Awful!!! I want her SO BADLY!!!!!!!!!!:doh

I've been saving up for Calliope but it just never seems to happen, and I generally don't buy basic dolls, but she's just SO PERFECT!
      So very tormented over here!:...(

4. I love her too! And thanks to zelie for the shiny new Musedoll thread, Musedoll does not get enough love! Is Reira the same sculpt as Calliope? They do look very similar.

5. You're welcome Sylphide, I love Musedoll :) Quite a few people dislike the musedoll bodies but personally I think they're a perfect match for their delicate faces.

I wish they would post more photos of Reira, including some of the blank head. I have some trouble picturing what she would look like with a different face-up.

6. I had a Musedoll ones and loved her sweet face, just now I look again at their site and thinking of buying another one, who knows :)

7. My new Musedoll arrived last week, she's a Ciel F01 and I named her Fay :aheartbea:

[​IMG]

More photos in my Flickr album

8. *o*
      The face of your Fay is so delicate! *ç*
      really beautiful! *^*
      I love Reira face too, she is sexy, but at the sime time she seems pure! *^*

9. Has anyone ordered Reira yet? I didn't realize musedoll had a layaway program so I was thinking of grabbing her, but it turns out the stock image faceup is classified as 'special' and would cost $100 instead of $55, ouch. I'm not sure what the 'general one is either, probably N01 of the ciel one? Someone asked on the FAQ and musedoll said they'd put up more faceup pictures later for Reira with 'general' faceup. I really want her but lack of owner pics makes me hesitant....

10. Hi, I am interested in Musedoll Ciel and wanting to save for her. I want to ask. What wig, dress and eye size does your girls wear?

11. I don't have a Ciel, but I do have a ReChe and I am familiar with their dolls.

Wig size is an 8-9, eye size is usually 16mm.
      Their bodies are on the slim side, thin legs, small waist. Stuff cut for an SD13 would be a looser fit, so it's a good idea to check those measurements. I think Dollmore Eve size stuff, and old Iplehouse YID size girl clothing (not the new stuff, the new body in much curvier) would be a good match. Sadol uses a Musedoll girl as a model, you could ask them what size they recommend in their clothing. I'd also check out stuff from Nine9 style.

12. Oh thank you for the info idrisfynn. I'll try to ask Sadol about that, but they're mostly slim SD13

13. Ciel fits in Dollfie Dream size clothes as well. (Same circumference of waist)
      Sadol’s musedoll girl is on a SD13 body, so I think their newer design (which said compatible size: DD-M at the bottom) would fit her better :)

14. But can she fit in a dollmore eve clothes?

15. My Ciel is wearing 7-8 wigs, mostly from Leeke, I think the 8-9 are a bit big.

16. What wig brand are you using? I've found Leeke 8-9s are huge but the Crobi one I'm using now fits fine. Maybe Re-Che does have a slightly larger noggin?

17. If this question is for me then the answer is Leeke, I love Leeke wigs best :)

18. I just purchased her yesterday. I went with Ciel's N01 makeup.

19. Ooh, I can't wait to see real life pics of Reira! please post pics when yours arrives, Tsaritsa. I still want to get for myself someday. Congrats!

I just adopted Polyhymnia from the marketplace. She is just perfect. I love the while Musedoll aesthetic-- the sculpts, soft colors, gorgeously detailed and feminine clothing... Everything! Too bad this thread is so quiet.