1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Saishi

Feb 13, 2013

1. Feedback for my transactions here. :)

2. Saishi adopted a DZ Tan Mo from me and gave him the most loving home with a family of brothers and sisters welcoming with open arms.
      I highly recommend Saishi, beautiful person and artist. She may only have this one feedback right now but do hesitate, she's trustworthy and honest.

:daisy! Thank you Karen !:daisy

:goldstar♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥•:*¨:goldstar¨*HIGHLY*¨:goldstar¨*RECOMMEND*¨:goldstar¨*EXCEPTIONAL*¨:goldstar¨*BUYER*¨:goldstar¨*:•.♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥:goldstar

3. I sold my Dimo doll from DollSoom to Saishi. She was a pleasure to do business with. She is very friendly and great with communication. I'm greatly thankful that she was able to give my Dimo a new lovely home! I would definitely do business with her again and recommend her to anyone for future transactions. Thank you again, Saishi!

4. I purchased a Nanuri Littlefee Event Faceplate from Saishi, and everything was PERFECT! She answered my WTB post, communication was fast and friendly... she shipped quickly. It was a perfect transaction all the way around! THANK YOU SO MUCH! :aheartbea

Chris

5. Saishi joined my Dollmore GO and was amazing to deal with. All payments for items and shipping were made immediately and communication was perfect. Thank you so much for joining the GO. Would highly recommend her to anyone and would gladly to business with her again in the future :)

6. I bought MNF hands from Saishi. Everything went smoothly with no problems! I would buy from her again :)

7. Saishi participated in my 2079Realms wholesale GO. Communication and payment were timely, and I was informed when the items arrived. Thanks for joining!!

8. Saishi bought a tan dollzone moe sd from me and the transaction was smoothe and awesome. She payed in full and quickly. Will deal with her again ^_^. She is sooo polite too ^_^

9. I sold my Dearmine Dune to Saishi and she was easy to work with. She put the down payment on the layaway to hold it and let me know that she would pay the rest after she got her tax return. She stayed in contact the entire time and paid when she said that she would. When Dune arrived to her she let me know.

Over all I'd gladly sell to again or even buy / trade. Thanks for a great transaction Saishi.

10. I bought a Dearmine Dune from Saishi. The transaction was flawless. She actually shipped the same day I paid which was fabulous, and he arrived without any problems. I'm very happy with him!

11. Saishi bought a Souloid Walter from me. Everything was conducted precisely as agreed. I hope you enjoy him. :)

12. Saishi participated in my Dollmore group order and was a wonderful participant. All payments were made on time and their communication was good. I would gladly have them in future group orders!

13. Saishi bought a doll from me and the transaction was pleasant as it can be from start to finish. :) The buyer was prompt, great to deal with and notified me immediately upon the doll's arrival. A true A+ of a buyer! :thumbup

Thank you very much! :aheartbea

14. I bought Soom Cheshire from Saishi, it was shipped quickly and amazingly well packed! Perfect transaction!Would definitely do business again!
      Thank you very much!
      :)

15. I sold the Soom Amber's tail to Saishi. Communication was very friendly, payment was prompt, and she let me know when the item arrived. Would definitely recommend as a buyer! Thank you very much!

16. Positive Feedback
      Saishi bought a Soom Ignim cat head, wig, Ignim hands, accessories and Soom Tail from me. The transaction was quick and easy. Was a very long delivery due to weather conditions, Saishi showed patience and understanding. Always glad to our cooperation. Recommend.

17. Saishi bought a Fairyland Scar Breakaway set from me (OE head, right arm, chestpiece). The transaction was perfect - Saishi bought the set on layaway and finished paying it off well ahead of the agreed-upon time. Awesome! :) Highly recommended!

18. Saishi bought a Leekeword Mikhaila from me. She is the perfect customer. She paid in full promptly and she was very nice in communication. She is a very responsible person. I will have a deal with Saishi in future with the pleasure.

19. Saishi participated in my TATA GO. Excellent buyer, great with communication and would do business with again.

20. I purchased luts Yul Satyros horns from Saishi. It was so nice that she found me to sell the horns for, I'm really glad for that. The pricing was fair and she packaged them well and shipping was super fast. I'm happy with my purchase. Saishi was pleasure to talk to and doing business with. I recommend this seller for everyone!