1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom CutiePie 12cm Anthros Discussion Part 1

Feb 2, 2013

1. Alright now that this adorable creature is on topic...... OMG HE/SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! I already ordered one XD

2. I'm so glad they're on topic! They're just so adorable!

I couldn't resist and had to order one. Seems like I always have at least one doll on layaway from Soom!

3. I´s adorable I am glad to ee that he is an on topic doll ^^

4. While I may have to pass on this one, I do love how it's sculpted - I hope to see more anthros like this from Soom!

5. Still debated if I can scrap the funds together for this sweetie

6. My boyfriend looked at Pandy and said "I want that". He even asked me how much it cost, which usually means that the thought of purchasing it actually crossed his mind, AND expressed his disappointment when he found out that it was limited.

I seriously have no money right now, but I'm contemplating doing something stupid just to get him this doll, because he's usually not very interested in dolls and this is the first doll he's ever considered buying.

Plus, it's just so cute!

7. Awww that is so cute from your BF!

BTW has anybody else noticed that body is soooo much like the Nappy Choo baby body? I am sure it is actually the same one but with animal paws. That would be great because Nappy Choos have a great range of mobility!

Arg they are so cute it is hard to resist. But I really don't see how I could fit them in my family... Maybe a future release! I think this line is going to be pretty popular!

8. He's so darn cute! I could technically afford him with blushing and his hat, but then I can't get the Pocket Fairy who's next on my list. And he's a limited time release that ends in two days! Doll Factory has a panda too, but its not as cute. Do I get him because he's limited (and I love that hat!) or not get him because he's not the top of my list?:( Even sticking to small scale, the list has gotten long. Probably won't but Ahrg!

ADDED: He's travel size, wouldn't need a wig and that hat would be all the clothing he needs, and if I get the Soom face-up I won't have to worry about that, then there's the fact that he would get to me in time to be a graduation present to myself. I've gone from no to yes to no back to yes again!

9. I'm so glad there's a thread for this little guy! I bought him basically the second I saw him, it's ridiculous! I never do that! I can't wait for him to come home :)

10. I took one look at this little guy and SQUEALED. Like, actual, out loud, woke-my-cats-up squealed. I'm so, so tempted, and the time being almost up doesn't help! He's so cute, he could be my travel buddy...I don't think I'd even need clothes for him, just a little brown fedora...he can sit and harass my collection of Agent P merch...GAH. PANDAS. Y SO CUTE.

11. I ordered my Pandy first day, lol! He's so cute, I couldn't resist! Currently, he's going to be a pet for my IH KID Lonnie, who's taken to wearing Panda themed clothing. I can't wait to see what else Soom does with this line. If Pandy's anything to go by, they're going to be adorable!

Already posted on the news thread, but in case anyone's watching here and hasn't ordered yet, Soom has extended the ordering period to Feb. 20th n__n

12. I thought I had decided against him in favor of a Real Puki, but I went and looked again this morning, and like beautifully.tragic said the ordering period has been extended! There is a half-finished dollhouse in my studio that he could claim... but I still can't decide I'm more of a cat person.... so maybe I'll wait until there is a Cutie Pie tiger or something.

13. Pandy is so adorable! :D
      I'm wondering if anyone can find/show the difference between with body blushing on the doll and without? Trying to figure out if you'd only get patches around the eyes darkened like a real panda if you opted for the faceup&blushing extra fee. Any help would be appreciated! :)

14. I think the paws also have pink marks in the base, like kitties do. But apart from that he doesn't seems to have any more blushing.

15. His little mouth and nose are painted, too, as part of that faceup+blushing fee. Otherwise they'd just be white like the resin.

16. Thanks for the answers! :) I half hoping that my first girl will arrive before Feb. 20th and I'll get too distracted hehe..but I just love pandas, I saw Pandy when he first came out I was like! :D Just not sure if I can justify over 200 for all the small details..and then I'd have to buy the hat and all the accessories..I swear he's just too cute!

17. Sadly Pandas are not the animals I have to have but I like the direction Soom seems to be going with the cutie. Can't wait to see more dolls of this line.

18. Exactly my thoughts! I will watch this new line very closely :) Little sheep would be so cool!

19. I would love a squirrel or a more realistic rabbit.