1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for rootedinvanity

Jan 3, 2013

1. Hi, all. Creating a feedback thread for transaction purposes. :)

2. Hi there! Am I the first? I have just had a wonderful transaction with rootedinvanity, who bought an Iplehouse YID Mars from me. Communication was a pleasure, layaway payments were on time, and I learned about and used a shipping carrier I had never heard of before. All in all, I would have no hesitation to buy from or sell to rootedinvanity again. A-plus transaction all the way! Many thanks!

3. rootedinvanity bought some laptop props from me. Great communication, prompt payment, overall wonderful transaction. Thank you! Recommended Buyer

4. Rootedinvanity bought a violin from me, I have no problem to communicate with her.
      She paid me fast and it was a perfect transaction! ^^
      I'd love to have business again with her, thank you so much <3

5. Rootedvanity participated in my Tata Paradise GO. Excellent customer, patient and understanding to delays with the company. Would certainly do business with again.

6. I bought a Iplehouse Claude head [RS] with a Fabula Rasa face-up from rootedinvanity and everything went great.
      Communication was quick and very nice. The package arrived super safe.
      Recommended seller !

7. rootedinvanity bought a few pieces of jewelry from me, and was pleasant to work with throughout the transaction :D She informed me her payment schedule beforehand and although her order was changed slightly, it was all done before payment, so no problems there :) Thank you for showing me how your doll looks with the pieces ^_^ And another thank you for the pleasant transaction :>

8. PRticipated in my luts Go. Had tons of patience (especially since luts kept being out of stock for her items when I had already ordered), great communication, and prompt payments. Thank you very Much for joining and being a pleasure to work with.

9. rootedinvanity sold me her Iplehouse SID body on layaway.

Communication was good and she was really lovely to deal with. She kept me informed, shipped him promptly, and he arrived in good condition and very carefully packed!

A big thank you and highly recommended! :)

10. rootedinvanity recently participated in my most recent Mako eyes GO and can say she was just a delight to deal with. She was prompt in posting payment and was friendly throughout our correspondence. I would totes deal with her again and would deffo recommend. Thanks again, dear!!:D

11. Recently did face up commission for rootedinvanity's boy. It was a perfect transaction. She was very friendly and kind the whole time. Very fast and prompt payment. She also let me know when she received her boy and even show me the pic. Definitely pleasant and I can't wait to have more transaction with her in the future. :)

12. Rootedinvanity bought an Iplehouse head from me and the transaction was great throughout! Paid on time and informed me when
      she received the package! Very nice and friendly to deal with! Highly recommend!! Thank you!!

13. I bought some Iplehouse hands from rootedinvanity. Communication was clear, shipping was prompt, and the hands arrived in stated condition. Many thanks for a smooth transaction!

14. I bought the Eyeco eyes from Rootedinvanity. Perfect communication, fast shipping and awesome eyes. I can just recommend this seller.
      Thank you again for great deal ♥

15. I participated in rootedinvanity's Iplehouse split and it was great! She did layaway and offered participants to split payments but I ended up paying in full at the time of order. She kept us up to date on everything and shipped out my dress super fast! Totally recommend! Thank you so much!

16. MJ commissioned me to paint their Iplehouse Felix. They are absolutely wonderful to work with: courteous in their dealings, understanding, specific and detailed in their instructions, and payments were all made on time so that the project went very smoothly. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you. You are an incredible faceup client.

17. Bought an oYID body from rootedinvanity and everything was as described and very securely packed. Thank you, it's in excellent condition!

18. I bought 2 wigs from rootedinvanity. She was fast and friendly with her responses, the items were shipped out much sooner than she said they would be, and they arrived really quickly too!
      Thanks so much for such an easy transaction :D

19. Rootedinvanity purchased a pair of iplehouse hands from me. she was a pleasure to do business with. speedy payment, and excellent communication, and really friendly. i could not have asked for more. very highly recommended. that you so much ^_______^

20. She commissioned me for a face-up commission and was great with communication as well as being perfectly pleasant to deal with through the whole process.

Thanks again, rootedinvanity! :)