1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for peppercrushes

Dec 27, 2012

1. Hello! If I've bought anything from you or sold you anything, please post feedback here!
      Thank you very much C:

2. Peppercrushes bought an item from me and the transaction was perfect! Kept great communication, quick payment, and let me know when the item had arrived.

I'd gladly do business with her again!

3. Peppercrushes commissioned me twice for a faceup on her girl. She was very patient, great communication, and just lovely overall! She paid right away and let me know as soon as her girl arrived. Definitely recommended. :)

4. Peppercrushes bought a Luts Dress set from me. She was very quick with her payment and let me know when the items arrived. Very good communication. Definitely Recommended!

5. peppercrushes participated in my LeekeWorld GO, she paid very quickly and kept great communication. Thanks! <3

6. Peppercrushes bought two pieces of SD clothes from me and I'm very happy with the transaction. She was a pleasure to deal with, replied fast and sent the payment promptly. I was also informed when the clothes arrived. I highly recommend her! ~ Thank you :)!

7. I commissioned peppercrushes to do a faceup for me, and I couldn't be happier! Not only did she did an incredibly beautiful job with the faceup, but she had everything done not even 24 hours after receiving the head! She is a complete sweetheart and is super easy to work with and was very communicative through out the whole process. Definitely recommended!

8. I commissioned a faceup by peppercrushes and she did an amazing job. It was super quick and exactly what I wanted. She does a great job with the fine lines for eyebrow and eyelashes. I hope to use her again in the future. Would definitely recommend.

9. I requested another faceup from peppercrushes and she did another great job. Very highly recommended face up artist!

10. peppercrushes did an absolutely beautiful faceup on my new F-01 and I couldn't be happier with the faceup or the service! She repackaged the head impeccably and was very prompt with replies on here and painting/sending the head. Thank you SO much!

11. I commissioned peppercrushes for a faceup on my Dollzone Hal. She is so quick! I had preview images of his head the day after he got to her. She repacked him safely and communication was always very friendly. I am actually getting another head painted by her, so I definitely recommend!

12. I sold a pair of shoes to peppercrushes. She's wonderful to deal with, excellent communication, swift payment, and let me know when the shoes arrived! Highly recommend her as a buyer and I'd definitely do business again! Thank you! :aheartbea

13. I commissioned a faceup by peppercrushes, and she is my favorite person to work with on DoA. So sweet, and beautiful, lightening fast commission work.
      I know I will be back to her shop in the future :)

14. I commissioned a faceup from peppercrushes for my DiM Galahad. I gave her something of a difficult request, but she definitely rose to the challenge, exceeding my already high expectations. The faceup looks just wonderful! She did a great job with the color match, too.

Very kind, very good communicator, very quick but professional quality work. Would definitely recommend this artist and plan to commission her again in the future. :)

15. peppercrushes did the faceup on my Feeple60 Miyu and I couldn't be happier! She was very fast, patient and just wonderful to deal with. Would love to commission her again :).

16. I commissioned peppercrushes for a faceup on my Mystic Kids Victor, and I couldn't be any happier. Not only did she do an amazing job, but she had excellent communication the entire time. I would definitely recommend her to anyone. :)

17. I commissioned peppercrushes for a faceup on my Chibi Unoa Roron and she is an amazing artist. She has an awesome turnaround time and was so sweet throughout the entire process. This is the 3rd face up I have commissioned from peppercrushes and will definitely be returning for future business.

18. I commissioned peppercrushes for a faceup of my F60 Chloe. It was not a simple request, as I wanted this doll to look like a twin to an already finished company face up doll. She not only rose up to occasion and took the commission, but she exceeded my expectations. She actually captured a professional company face up onto another doll. I had almost given up trying to find an artist that could accomplish this. I don't know what I would have done without her. On top of doing an amazing job on the face up, she has a super fast turn around time and charges prices that are extremely competitive compared to other artists of the same cabiler. I highly recommend this artist and will be coming to her in the future, if I need another doll painted. Below is a picture of my twins, Owen (DL Myron - company face up) and Odessy (F60 Chloe - peppercrushes' face up).
      [​IMG]

19. I commissioned peppercrushes for a face up for my Illusion Spirit Song Xiao yosd. I feel like she went above and beyond when it came to the quality of her faceup, to following my requests, and also to her communication. This was my first face up commission ever and I was a little nervous but she made it so easy, got back to me quickly and regularly and sent a lot of really nice progress photos. The turn around was also very fast from what I've heard about other people doing commissions. I would recommend her to anyone. And I will for sure be commissioning her again in the future with other dolls :).

20. I commissioned peppercrushes for a faceup for my Minifee Chloe and hand/feet blushing. I'm very happy with the work she has done and so glad I chose her. She responded quickly to my messages and kept me updated on the progress. The turn around was quick and the quality is amazing! She was able to create exactly what I imagined. I requested freckles on the face up and hands/feet and they look so adorable and realistic. The hand/feet blushing she did is so pretty and perfect!

I definitely recommend her for faceups and hand/feet blushing as well as freckles! I will for sure consider commissioning her in the future. :D