1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Blue Fairy Pocket Fairy Discussion part 2

Dec 18, 2012

1. This is a discussion for BlueFairy Pocket Fairy Tiny dolls.

Company Website:
      http://www.bluefairyint.com/

Minoru Website:
      http://www.minoruworld.net/eng/?cn=eng

Wiki:
      http://www.denofangels.com/doawiki/index.php?title=Pocket_Fairy

Clothes/Shoes that fit Pocket Fairy:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...othes-discussion.-What-fits&p=80255#post80255

Blue Fairy Pocket Fairy Discussion part 1:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?333362

Blue Fairy Pocket Fairy Discussion part 2:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?553450

2. New Thread Spam! Noa chillin' out!
      [​IMG]

3. ....*that picture is so cute*

Here's my Didi playing in Lilliput

Didi is wearing a hood by FairChildren,
      PBFactory outfit, BF socks and maryjanes

[​IMG]
      BF Didi Strawberry by midolls, on Flickr

4. midolls*melissa: Didi is so cute! I love her in your Christmas village!

Sophie and Noa got new outfits from Azone:
      [​IMG]

5. Xmas Pocket Fairy Spam
      [​IMG]

6. clochette: Cute! She is a white Rose, right?

Noa and Sophie got some new clothes for Christmas!
      [​IMG]

7. I'm loving the Sugar spam. Pocket fairies come with a face up, right?

8. Hey there Leo, yes they do come with faceups ^--^

9. Right now I'm thinking of a Roel Sugar as my second doll. I plan to get her a red-hair wig so she can be my new mini me.:D My childhood one is falling apart!

10. Got my first Pocket Fairy recently, a WS Betty Sugar! She was "Orange Betty" but I also got the Watermelon dress because I liked the color better. Her name is Peppermint.

[​IMG]

11. Congrats on your new addition Reynardine. The watermelon dress is super cute and her name is one of my very favourites.

12. Hanna wants to say hello, but she's a little too shy to say it alone.

[​IMG]
      I was lucky enough to find her on the marketplace, along with her sister who'll be home a little later.

13. Congrats on your new arrival! She's really cute and I like her friend too!

14. Hanna is very cute and so is her llama!

15. I've had Mitten and Ophelia out and about for the first time in ages and quite forgot how much I love these two. I think I'm going to make a mini roombox for them. I found plans in one of my Japanese mooks for a tiny square open sided room that I think I'll make as a lounge room for them.

[​IMG]
      Mitten and Ophelia by honeythorpe, on Flickr

16. I love their dresses.

17. Reynardine, your Niamh is so sweet. :aheartbea

Honeythorpe, Ophelia is my favorite Pocket Fairy sculpt, I always love to see her. She makes me want a Didi even more then ever. :aheartbea

I have a question for everyone with the sugar and pepper bodies! How do you keep your doll's head attached?
      I have a sugar body for my Hanna (Yoko) and when I went to switch her head over, the s-hook that kept her body's elastic from slipping away did not fit through her neck.
      When I tugged the elastic through with a hook and re-hooked her s-hook to her headcap (to keep it on), it made her knees a bit too kicky.
      I might just need to adjust her elastic, but I wanted to see how other people with the larger body managed.
      The idea of re-stringing her if one of the threads slips is frightening!

18. Wow, so much cuteness!
      Reynardine: Niamh is so cute! I love the Betty sculpt! And she is very cute in the watermelon dress! Congrats!
      PetiteChair: Hanna is very sweet! And the llama is great! Looking forward to pics of her and her sis!
      honeythorpe: Oh Mitten and Ophelia! They are always lovely! Love the dresses you made them!

Sophie doing laundry:
      [​IMG]

19. juliepinetree, your Sophie is adorable.
      Where is Noa today?

20. PetiteChair: Thanks! Noa has gone to a new home. (But I did get a dream doll, so it all works out!)

Here is Sophie enjoying some cake:
      [​IMG]

Oh, and there is something new coming from BF:
      Bluefairy's new limited head special edition 'PF White Choice' is coming soon.
      Something Special is designed with Tiny Fairy Minimay, Choco, Yoko, Peter, Jimmy, Remmy, Kitty, Didi, Noma, Taro, Roa, Fei, Roel, Charlie
      and will be sold during the limited period.