1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lolita

Dec 13, 2012

1. A feedback thread for myself.
      I have no other feedback on DoA or eBay or anything of that sort.

2. Lolita recently bought some Volks YoSD items from me, and was a great buyer! Quick payment, great communication, and she let me know when they arrived. Thank you so much! :)

3. I sold a BTSSB dress to Lolita. Payment was made promptly in agreed time frame, communication was great and very friendly. She also let me know when the item arrived. A great buyer and very smooth transaction! Thanks again.

4. Lolita purchased a Volks Yo-Sd outfit from me. She contacted me immediately with a serious offer to buy, paid right away and contacted me right away when the item arrived safely! An ideal buyer and transaction! It was an absolute pleasure! Thanks soooooo very much!

5. Lolita is an awesome buyer! She adopted my Volks YoSD Suzuna after I answered her WTB thread. She's polite and quick with communication, and was very patient when it took me a bit of extra time to find the right shipping box for the doll. She also paid immediately when I sent her the total, and let me know when Suzuna arrived. All in all, Lolita is an absolute peach! I highly recommend her! :D

6. I sold a doll blanket to Lolita and she was very communicative, polite, and pleasant to speak with. I would highly recommend her as a seller!

7. Lolita commissioned me a faceup on her Oceanmoon EunRyoung!
      She was very precise, and told me exactly what she wanted! She was very immediate in messages, and very kind to talk to!
      She paid/sent out/got back to me fast! Perfect transaction!
      I would definitely work with her again!

8. Lolita bought a dollheart dress from me and she was very friendly sweet person and a pleasure to work with. Communication was quick as well as ur payment. I would definitely recommend her to other sellers and would happily sale to her again thank you for a great transcation^^

9. I sold an Oceanmoon ShouRyu Head (Final Edition) to Lolita. She initially contacted me on Flickr where she first saw photos of the boy. We then smoothly resumed our conversation here on DoA. It was arranged that I would give him a faceup suitable for the character she had in mind. She provided several references and was kind when asking for more definition on the eyebrows after a sample photo of my work was received. She was quick to send full payment, even when layaway was offered. :D Lastly, she informed me when he arrived! A pleasantly solid transaction! I wouldn't hesitate selling to Lolita again, and I recommend her as a lovely buyer. :)

I hope to see your boy soon!
      <3Revilis

10. Lolita was a fantastic buyer! I sold her a YoSD dollheart outfit. Super speedy communication, swift payment, and overall a sweetheart to do business with! Thank you dear!

11. I can't edit my first post, but I would like to link to my eBay feedback now that I have some.

12. ***Positive Feedback***

I recently participated in a trade with Lolita. She was prompt with messages and obtaining pics of items she had for trade. She was quick to ship out the items. I really enjoyed messaging with her throughout the transaction and would gladly enter into another trade with her. Thanks for the great experience, Lolita!

13. Lolita bought a Luts Borytaur head from me with wig, eyes, outfit and accessories. He is one of her grail dolls and I was more than happy to sell him to her :) We had a lot of fun talking before the payment and after. And everything went great and I would definitely do business with her again :)

14. A smooth transaction with Lolita! She purchased my Lovelyhouse Shin-E and was quick with her payments. She kept in touch and let me know when he arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again! :)

15. I offered Lolita an old Custom House body that she needed for a head she had. The body worked perfectly for her head and I am glad I was able to help. She was a delight to work with!

16. I sold Lolita a Volks outfit and a wig. This transaction was perfect. Prompt and nice communication, immediate payment and she was very nice to tell me that the package had arrived. Wonderful buyer ^__^

17. wonderful buyer! thank you so much for fast payment and being so patient.
      would love to do transaction again in the future!!
      completely recommend!!!!!!!!

18. I sold Lolita a pair of shoes. She was always nice and patient even during the shipping time was so late by post office somewhere in the air, Lorita was so nice to me and understood that it wasn't my fault. I'm more than happy to deal with her again in future!! Thank you so much Lolita

19. I bought a Paris head from Lolita which was a very pleasant experience. The item reached me within two days of payment, quick transaction and very good communication-/- I would definitely buy from the seller again. Thank you so much!! :)

20. Lolita purchased a Volks SD17 Reisner from me and it was a flawless transaction. Communication was excellent, payment was prompt, and she was kind enough to let me know when the package arrived. Not only that, but she's such a lovely person to talk to! Definitely recommended as a buyer. Thank you so much!