1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dew_Drops

Nov 8, 2012

1. Anyone who has bought from me or sold to me here on Den of Angels can leave feedback for me on this thread.

Please note that my pronouns are he/him/his.

Thank you in advance to everyone who leaves feedback. <3

#1 Dew_Drops, Nov 8, 2012
      Last edited: Aug 14, 2021
    2. Bought a really cute yosd sized mohair wig from dew_drops! Arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Lovely to work with, and I'd definitely buy from her again if the opportunity presented itself :)

3. I purchased a Littlefee body with headback from Dew_Drops. Communication was always prompt and friendly and she shipped my package out super quickly. The body was packed carefully and it's in great condition. I would certainly buy from her again.
      Thank you for a smooth and pleasant transaction. ​

4. I bought a YoSD sweater from Dew_Drops, and I couldn't be happier with it! Communication and shipping were both very fast, I would definitely recommend Dew_Drops as a seller!

5. I bought a 6-7 fur wig from Dew Drops and everything went smoothly and it cam in excellent condition! She even added a little bow in the package. :>
      Would definitely buy from her again! :3

6. I purchased a couple of dresses from Dew_Drops. Fast and friendly communications and items were delivered quickly. They are soooo cute! Thank you!

7. I bought from Dew_drops a faceplate, to be more exact LTF Bonnie sleeping faceplate. Everything went wonderfully!, she is so nice, patient, smooth and communicative. She shipped the dress set really fast and very well protected. Very great seller. I wouldn´t hesitate to reccomend her to all and to make more deals with her in the future. Thanks for everything. ;);)

8. Dewdrops purchased a littlefee lewi sleeping faceplate from me. Communication was wonderful, and she was very clear about when she could pay, and a pleasure to sell to. I would happily sell to this user again.

9. I bought a pair of emerald silicone eyes from dew_drops.
      The transaction was good .
      Thank you

10. Purchased a super cute yosd dress and it arrived very well packed and even a day earlier than expected! Thanks!!

11. Dew_Drops recently purchased a Littlefee Ante from me and the transaction went very well. She paid immediately and would highly recommend her to anyone. Thank you very much!

12. I purchased a LTF dress from her and it took a little bit to ship but she let me know and kept communication up the whole time! Once it did ship she gave me the tracking code and arrived in perfect shape, I couldn't be happier! I high recommend her to anyone :)

13. I purchased the Leeke World wig from Dew_Drops. She kept me updated at all times, provided with tracking number. I'm very happy with this transaction! Thanks!

14. I purchased a Fairyland Littlefee Ante from Dew_Drops a month or so ago and it was a wonderful transaction! Great communication, and she shipped the doll out asap. I would definitely do business with her again.
      Thanks!

15. I purchased a MSD sized wig from Dew_Drops and it was a perfect transaction. She was quick to respond, and very quick to ship. Everything is just as she described. She has been very polite and answered all my questions. I highly recommend her.

16. Traded my Laia/DC hybrid for her gorgeous Yumi Hybrid and I could not be happier! Great trade partner and highly recommend! Thank you so much! :D

[email protected]

17. I bought a neck connector for Minifee from Dew_Drops. The transaction went smoothly and orderly, and the package even arrived the same day as the doll it was for. Thanks so much! Positive feedback, here! :)

18. I did a trade with Dew_Drops. Everything went really well as we communicated back and forth, working things out so we were both happy with the results. Communication was fast, open and very pleasant. I highly recommend doing a transaction with her to anyone:).

19. I sold Dew_Drops a pair of eyes and it was a wonderful transaction. She was quick to respond and send payment. :)

20. I bought a pair of silicone eyes from Dew_Drops. Communication was awesome and she shipped the eyes immediately. Super happy with the transaction, would be glad to deal with her again =)