1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LUTS Product Review

Nov 3, 2012

1. Please copy and paste this template, then give your responses. :)

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      * Would you buy more from this company?

Feel free to include one or two photos of your purchase.

2. 1. What did you order: Kid delf Kiwi , Brown eyes, Panties, Bloomer, Outfit, Shoes, wig
      2. when did you order: September 13
      3.Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yeah
      3. did the item look like the sales pictures. yes and no. the wig was a little lighter then in the pictures
      4. were you satisifed witht eh product:? yes very much so it was a perfect even more so then i had originally imagined
      Would you buy more from this company? Yes and i am planning to again

3. * What did you order: KDF Darae, 1 pair of eyes, 2 wigs, 3 pair of shoes, dress, silicon cap
      * When did you order: May 22 and ship in June 25
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion: Yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures: _ She is so cute and even much more beautiful than company's picture.
      _ About others thing, seem like good quality so I feel very pleased.
      * Were you satisfied with the product: Yes
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product: _ The positives is the smooth resin, good pose and of course the beautiful she is.
      _ I think single joint knee maybe negatives but she still very good at posing I see
      * Would you buy more from this company: Yes, I need more stuff for her

4. * What did you order?
      Kid Delf Bory boy in Real Skin Normal, Kid Delf Bory boy Brown Skin, KDF Event head Real Skin Normal.

* When did you order?
      Nov. 18th (19th in Korea for the event), Shipped Nov. 27th!!

Yes! Though the shipping costs always bother me a bit. @__@

I already knew what the NS Bory would be like, but I was curious to see how close the Brown skin was compared to the photo they had for Bory. Their photo for him is just about EXACTLY true to the skin tone! I'm VERY pleased about that!

Extremely. My only concern is that the event head's eye wells seem to be thin near the temples of the head. If it's ever going to crack, it'll be there.

I use to have a Bory from 2008, his resin was slick and shiny almost.
      These two have a delightfully matte feel to them, almost as if they're sealed with something.
      They don't appear to be though. I LOVE it!
      The event head is SOOO much cuter in person! It would make a great boy too!

100%

[​IMG]
      Loooove them! (Rethinking their style now though. xD)
      Clothes and wigs were not from Luts.

5. * What did you order?
      KDF ani + custom face up & body blushing
      Lots of small things: animal hand puppet, kitty hair band, eyes, white post tac etc.

* When did you order?

2011-08-09

Yes. Normal pricing.

Custom face up was very close to the reference picture I drew for them. Nothing to complain for the other items as well.

Yes. As she was my first doll, I was thrilled.

* Tell us some of the positives and negative
      + Time for shipping was well estimated in their site.
      - Customer service didn't speak perfect english but we managed to handle our business.

Definately.

[​IMG] -> [​IMG]

6. * What did you order?
      KDF girl body + Make up for the KDF event head + KDW-57 + KDW-42 + 14MM L.G Eyes NO.127 + Those little gingerbread man props I forgot I ordered
      * When did you order?
      2012-11-22 (received 2012-12-17)
      Worth every penny, this was my second time ordering from Luts and I have to say before I thought the quality was great and this time was even better
      The wigs looked just like the sales photo, the eyes were a little paler, her faceup was much more orange but I thought it honestly looked better in person then the sales photos
      More then satisfied!
      I love how on KDW-57 the rosy curls are clips so you can attache them, I love the mobility in their KDF body, their faceup was more then beautiful. Only downside is the eyes were a lot lighter then the photo. I was hoping for a deeper purple and instead they look just like another pair I own.
      Oh yes! This is my second time/ the third time in the house hold. I plan hopefully in the next year or two to order my first SD from them.
      [​IMG]
      Added note: Wig eyes clothing is not from Luts. Cookie/doll/face up are

7. * What did you order? I ordered a KDF Coco!

* When did you order? I ordered her during the same day delivery event, so it was on April 4th, 2013

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely. I love the feel of the kid delf bodies and her face is just wonderfully sculpted. I was looking for an "anime" doll for quite a while, but I just don't really like vinyl. Then Luts came out with Coco and it was love at first sight. I would have gladly paid more for her, she's very special to me.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes! Very good quality control at Luts, she looks exactly how she shows in the company pictures :)

* Were you satisfied with the product? Oh yes. She is absolutely perfect! Her faceup is really great, too. She has cute little blush on her cheeks, and on her chin, and her mouth is wonderfully sculpted and painted.

* Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional): She stands very well for me, and I love the romantic body. Her head is perfectly sized for her body, with the cutest anime look. Her wig and clothes fit her perfectly and she's a real joy!

* Would you buy more from this company? Of course! I've got another order with them already, and I will absolutely get more dolls from Luts :)

A photo of my girl:

[​IMG]

8. * What did you order?
      Quick-Ship Kid Delf Mango, shoes, stockings, panties, two wigs, and some extra 'fist' hands

* When did you order?
      9th of April (late evening), Items shipped the 11th!

Yes! Mango is adorable (and her faceup is perfect) the shoes and other items are wonderfully made!

* Did the item/s look like the sales pictures?
      Yes, although she's even cuter in person (her mouth is not painted as dark as the promo pictures, but to be that's a positive!)

Yes! Definitely worth the purchase~<3

She's very cute and so adorable; but I sometimes have problems with her upper-thigh joints getting 'stuck' when I move her legs from sitting to standing. It's not really a flaw, and I suspect it's just because she's all squeaky-new that her joints are a little stiff :) The shoes I bought with her seem to be really well made, and I have no worries about the straps deteriorating after a few uses (as has happened with other shoes I've bought in the past...)

I plan to eventually! :D

My Hikari
      [​IMG]

9. * What did you order?
      A wig, a pair of eyes, and a pair of shoes from their sale event.
      * When did you order?
      4/11/13 (Received 4/17/13)
      Absolutely. I think I got a great deal. :D
      They definitely did.
      100% satisfied. :D
      Positives:
      Great quality, either exactly like or very close to the pictures, fast shipping, and great customer service when I've had questions.
      Negatives:
      Shipping from Korea can be pretty expensive from overseas, especially if you only want one wig or something. Also, many items are already be sold out and take some time to restock.
      Absolutely. :) I hope to get a bunch of things during the summer event.

10. * What did you order?
      Senior Delf Body BOY Type 2, 16MM L.G. Eyes, 9-10" Heat Resistant Fiber Wig, Senior Delf Shoes + Senior Delf Event Head

* When did you order?
      2012 November 28th (29th Korea time)

Yes, definitely!

The items did, but the doll didn't. I ordered the default face-up for my event head, and it didn't match the company photo. However, I didn't mind it; it's looks better and it makes him unique! <3

Yes. It was my first time purchasing an asian ball-jointed doll, and I was a little nervous about purchasing something so expensive; however, the quality of the product was worth it! I love him!

Positive - Not too long of a wait, great communication, good packaging, and great quality!
      Negative - If you're looking to have the default face-up in the company photo, make a note to LUTS that you specifically want what's in the photo.

Definitely! <3

[​IMG]

11. * What did you order?
      Tiny Delf - Dorothy (2 dolls)

* When did you order?
      14 march 2013

Their quality is really good and the price is not expensive.

I think the eyes look a bit different. may be that because face up

Yes.

The quality is really good but I think the seam is a little bit sharp.

Yes.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. * What did you order? Kid Delf Darae
      * When did you order? About June 2012
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, the quality was very good and was a lot cheaper than most prices for MSDs I've seen.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, though with the dark eyes they sent instead of light, it looked different but when the eyes were changed out, it was much better.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? For my first BJD, I feel very happy with her. :)
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional): Some of the seams are more noticeable than I'd liked it to be
      * Would you buy more from this company? Yes, but probably just for dolls since the price is very good for them.

13. * What did you order? Kid Delf Zephyr outfit and KDS-31 Pearl Brown boots
      * When did you order? May
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Bow on neck piece does not hide clasp as in company photos. I will be relocating it so it will cover the clasp and not hide the brooch as much.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) Phenomenal outfit. Fit my older KDF well. Bow does not hide clasp like in company photos. One of the roses came loose as well, but is not in danger of falling off. Overall a great outfit for the price. The boots are pretty and work well with the outfit.
      * Would you buy more from this company? Yes

14. * What did you order?
      Kid Delf Darae
      * When did you order?
      January 2012
      Yes! :D
      If possible, she's even more cute than sales pictures <3
      Absolutely yes! :D
      /
      Yes, at all C:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. What did you order?
      KDF Yuz

* When did you order?
      May 20 2013

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinio?
      Yes

I bought him without a face-up but he is absolutely beautiful

I am more than satisfied with him great doll for my first bjd

positive-very fast shipping only took 3 weeks before he was home and great quality
      negative-the seems are very noticeable, but i guess that can be taken care of , that and i wish his knees were double jointed like his arms

Yes ! I am planning to buy another doll from luts in the future they have such lovely molds

[​IMG]

16. * What did you order?
      LUTS My Choice Delf - Noel (SDF head sculpt on Delf body) in real skin brown with default face-up
      * When did you order?
      May 13, 2013. He shipped on June 27th and arrived home on June 29th.
      Yes. The brown skin alone is worth it. The gorgeous face-ups and sculpts are also a plus. ;)
      Yep. :) He came with green eyes instead of brown but otherwise he looks very much like the sales pictures.
      Absolutely.
      I think he looks more immature than the company photos let on but it's not a bad thing. I think the sculpt works a lot better with the Delf body than the SDF body.
      Yes, without a doubt. I cannot recommend them enough. Their dolls are just beautiful all around. They post wonderfully, look gorgeous and the resin quality is very good. The only negative I can think of is that I can't afford to own one of each. ;P Their customer service is top-notch, too.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

17. * What did you order? Delf Claus with event faceup and Delf Aragorn w/o faceup during Summer 2013 event. Mine was actually the discount event but instead of double Claus/Aragorn I asked for one Claus and one Aragorn.
      * When did you order? 06-18-2013
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Very much so. Not only did they send what I ordered, they included extras like glass eyes for both dolls and the kid delf head (even though I only qualified for the senior event head).
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, doubly yes, even the faceup on my Claus.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very much so.
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) Claus may be a little strung tight and Aragorn is a little kicky but it's fine.
      * Would you buy more from this company? Yes with more money.

18. * What did you order?
      -KDF Head Cherry Dreaming (Real Skin Normal) w/faceup
      -KDF Girl Cherry w/ Romantic Body (Real Skin Normal) w/faceup
      -Head Stand for KDF Girl
      -16MM L.G Eyes- NO.7 x2
      -KDW-62 For Kid Delf (Honey Pink) -Heat Resistant Fiber
      -KDW-26 For Kid Delf (Honey Pink) -Heat Resistant Fiber

* When did you order?
      04/27/2012
      Arrived June 6th.

yes! I couldn't be happier!

Exactly as pictured.

I love her :)

Maybe, a bit pricey but if I fell in love again, yes.

Restrung after and Earthquake while in Japan. She fell
      :o but lived, just got her cords all knotted up.

[​IMG]

Just moved into our new place here in Sweden. In her Temporary Room.
      [​IMG]

19. * What did you order? Clothes, shoes, wigs, accessories

* When did you order? Order 1: 9/06/2013, Order 2: 9/09/2013

* When did your order ship? Order 1: 9/10/2013, Order 2: 9/12/2013

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, except for the white tiny delf mohair wig.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, except the white tiny delf mohair wig.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.

* Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product. Everything was fantastic except the White tiny delf mohair wig. It's honestly terrible quality. The wig cap shows quite obviously throughout the entire wig. You would absolutely have to wear a hat with the wig.

Of course. Just no more mohair wigs.

20. What did you order?
      Kid Delf Kiwi, KDW-82 Carrot Wig and KDS-32 black shoes.

When did you order?

The 6th of October.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes, I'm very happy with the quality.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes, exactly!

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Extremely satisfied!

Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      The items look exactly as they did in the pictures on the website. Everything was very neatly packaged, and things arrived undamaged. The only negative things I can think about are that the shoes kind of had a weird smell...strange I know, and the wig gets frizzy pretty easily so I'll have to take care of it.

Would you buy more from this company?
      Definitely! I plan to do so again sometime. (Hopefully soon)