1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mazokugirl451

Oct 15, 2012

1. Bought a Bobobie Ariel from Mazokugirl451. Shipped when she said she would, Immaculate Packing! Doll in great condition!

2. Nazoku bought my Doll Leaves LE Noir from me recently. She was wonderful to deal with, very prompt and courteous. I could not ask for a nicer buyer. She paid quickly and let me know when it arrived!

Spectacular to work with! Thank you for adopting him.

3. Mazokugirl451 bought a wig from me. She paid swiftly and had great communication. Would be pleased to do business with her again.

4. Bought a dollzone msd dress from mazokugirl451. Dress arrived promptly and was in great condition. Thanks for your patience. Will definitely buy from you again.

5. Mazokugirls451 participated in my 2013 prop swap and was a wonderful person to work with. They were responsible and I recommend them for other swaps. The whole swap went smoothly and each member filled out forms properly and was on time with due dates.

6. Mazokugirls451 byed a head from me. It went really well. I would do business with her again. :)

7. Correction: Typo on my part sorry!
      Mazokugirl451 participated in my 2013 prop swap and was a wonderful person to work with. They were responsible and I recommend them for other swaps. The whole swap went smoothly and each member filled out forms properly and was on time with due dates.

8. Corrected
      Mazokugirl451 byed a head from me. It went really well. I would do
      business with her again.

9. Mazokugirl451 commissioned for her Luts wintery 2009 girl
      she explained clearly what she was looking forward for her girl and gave me feedback during work progress :)
      she also paid me promptly and let me know immediately when her girl got home
      thanks
      Mazokugirl451 I will look forward to work with you again :D

10. Bought a jacket and cargo pants and a 'clothing grab bag' from Mazokugirl451. She was a darling to work with and shipped promptly, and sent me a tracking # so I could stalk the package. Thanks to her, my boy now has a whole wardrobe (including shoes!) waiting for him when he comes home. Thank you so much!!

11. Mazokugirl451 participated in my Halloween Wopila swap. Her communication was great, posting when items were shipped and received. Lovely experience, thank you! ^.^

12. Excellent buyer! Fast payment and quick responses to questions. Thank you for your purchase and I look forward to working with you again in the future!

13. Sold Mazokugirl451 my Doll Leaves 60cm NS female body. Super fast to pay and very friendly on PM's! Thanks so much for making this a super painless transaction :)

14. Mazokugirl451 purchased a wig from me. Super friendly and the payment was prompt. Thanks for a wonderful transaction!

15. I bought a Dollzone 1/4 girl body from Mazokugirl451. Great communication and fast shipping. Kept me updated along the way :)
      Great person to deal with! 10/10! :D

16. I did a commission for Mazokugirl451. She paid quickly and was very pleasant to deal with. highly recommended.

17. Thank you for buying the shoes from me! :)
      It was a pleasure selling to you :daisy:

18. Mazokugirl451 ordered a second comission from me. A pleasure to deal just as before. Definitely recommended! Thanks again!

19. Excellent feedback!

Mazokugirl contacted me for a commission for her incoming girl. She was really communicative, she always was available to answer my questions and to give me feedback on each step of the progress. She payed promptly and in time, and also told me when the package arrived. It was a pleasure to deal with her. Totally recommended :D

20. I bought a Doll Leaves Noir from Mazokugirl451. The transaction went very smooth. I received my head in 2 days!