1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mier

Oct 6, 2012

1. Hi there.

If we have recently completed a transaction together in the MP I would greatly appreciate your feedback.

Thanks & have a wonderful day~ :aheartbea

You can also find my eBay Feedback profile here. I have a rating of 100% and am in the Teal Star category.

2. I sold a volks doll fullset to Mier. The doll is in NRFB condition when it was sold and I have checked everything before packing him. Unfortunately, the doll arrived with broken finger on the left hand during transit though I have packed him the best I could, putting all protections to hands, feet, head, body, and all other accessories including the default box. Mier is extremely kind and patient. She informed me politely on the issue of broken finger after she found it on Friday when the doll arrived. I have to ask her to wait for few days due to my post office was closed during weekend to initiate the claim. In the meantime, I felt so bad that this is her first doll and he got his finger broken. I tried my best to arrange replacement hand sent to her as quickly as possible on my expense which I will have to wait for refund from my post office after they process the claim which usually takes up to 60 days. I am so glad that she finally received the replacement quickly with helps from my friend in Japan. During this process, Mier is extremely understanding, responsive, and helpful. She had to drive to her post office to file a complaint for the damage and supplied me with all pictures of damages as evidence per requirement from my post office for the claim process. I think I am very lucky to have her as a buyer in this transaction. I highly recommend her as a buyer to anyone. Thank you so much for everything ^^

3. Mier and I traded shirts from our Dollheart fukubukuros (her Chocolate Walnut for my Alton), and it was an awesome experience!

To start off with, I gotta say that Mier is one of the flat-out nicest people I've ever met. She was so understanding when Hurricane Sandy caused some delays on my part. ^o^ She gave me extra time to mail the shirt, and the nice things she said really gave me a boost when I was down. I gotta give her props just for that alone!

But going back to the trade itself - Mier was super friendly, right on top of her correspondence, and she shipped super quick. The shirt was well-packed and arrived safe & sound. I couldn't ask for more, and I would trade with her or buy from her again in a heartbeat.

4. Mier just purchased the Volks Jun Tachibana doll from me and paid on very quick :-) We have trade before and she is a very good customer ^^ It is my pleasure to meet her!:fangirl:

5. I sold a doll to Mier and she couldn't have been nicer to deal with! She paid exactly when she said she would and kept absolutely wonderful communication, and was even so patient to wait for me to ship her doll during this busy holiday season. She has been nothing but polite and understanding, a truly perfect buyer! I would not hesistate to deal with her again. :D

6. Mier and I swapped some Dollheart fukubukuro items. I couldn't have asked for a better trade. Everything went so smoothly. Quick PMs and very friendly and easy to work with and so thorough. Photos were provided when she shipped and there was even one of the postal worker holding the package as it was accepted. I would gladly trade with her again in the future ^^. Thanks so much.

7. I had perfect transaction with Mier. Payment was very quickly and excellent Communication.

I am very happy to find such a nice home for my Williams. I hope you will like him as much as I do.

Highly recommend Mier :-)

8. Had a wonderful trade of Dollheart fukubukuro items with Mier. Her communication is excellent and I found her a exceptionally pleasant to deal with. I would happily trade with her again.

9. Mier purchased a Crobidoll M-Line Sinbi from me. Payment was sent swiftly, and communication was very clear. Unfortunately, her hand arrived with a broken finger, but I was notified of it right away and we were able to obtain a replacement easily. She was very kind through the process, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you so much! ^^

10. Mier bought my iple Bianca default outfit. She paid very quickly and communication was good. Great transaction and would be happy to do business with her again...thanks so much!

11. Mier is a patient and wonderful buyer. She bought Iplehouse Claude's stock from me and was an absolutely perfect buyer. Paid quickly and communication was awesome. Can not recommend highly enough. Thanks so much <3

12. Mier was apart of my Tom Hiddleston GO and was a useful and valuable member who was always on time and communicative. I will gladly work with again.

13. I bought Iplehouse Mari's hanbok fullset outfit from mier. She's very gentle and quick response for any questions. The stuff is very perfect and so awesome. I really love this outfit. I'm glad to do transaction with her.^^
      Thank you so much.

14. I purchased a doll from Mier and it was a very pleasant transaction. Excellent communication, and the doll arrived exactly as described.
      Honest and trustworthy seller!

15. I sold mier the iple claude the addiction outfit and the transaction was easy and friendly...mier payed super fast.
      I would certainly do business with mier again.
      Thank you

16. I bought a Dollshe Saint from Mier on a five month layaway and it couldn't have gone smoother! She was always polite and very helpful in her messages and let me know as soon as she received the payments. When he arrived, Saint was very well wrapped and in perfect condition - just as described! I would definitely buy from again, thankyou!

17. I bought Dollshe Bernard from Mier. The doll is new, as she mentioned, all the stuff (boxes, COA and even extra tension string) arrived with him.
      Mier is very polite and nice, and she sent the doll very fast.
      So I totally recommend her. Everything us perfect, thanks!

18. I bought Dollshe Husky from Mier and everything was exactly as pictured and described. Mier shipped him so fast, he reached Chicago in only five days. I'm absolutely thrilled with him! I highly recommend Mier.