1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Stormyhorse

Sep 26, 2012

1. My feedback thread, Please feel free to leave feedback for any transaction you've had with me, Thank you!:aheartbea

#1 Stormyhorse, Sep 26, 2012
      Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
    2. Bought a (basically) Brand new Dollzone Lankui, and Stormy was FANTASTIC. Excellent price, excellent shipping time. He arrived very secure several days ahead of when I thought, with a kind little thank-you and a few free gifts. I would definitely buy from Stormy again! :D

3. Bought a DZ DongDong and Stormy was amazing! Did layaway for me, communication was great. Couldn't have been better! Would work with anytime.

4. Stormy bought a TATA hakama from me, a sweet person to deal with^w^ perfect tansaction, fast payment, and she let me know when the package arrived. I hope your boy like it. Thank you so much for being a wonderful and sweet buyer:fangirl:

5. Stormy bought a Luts wig from me and the transaction went very smoothly. Thanks! :D

6. I sold a wig to Stormyhorse, and it was a smooth, pleasant transaction overall. She paid promptly for the item and let me know when it arrived. Thanks for a great transaction, will be happy to do business again!

7. I purchased a body from Stormyhorse. All communications were smooth, prompt and kind. Shipping and packaging were excellent! I highly recommend Stormyhorse as a wonderful seller.

8. I sold a Leeke 8-9" wig to Stormyhorse, and it was a smooth, pleasant transaction. She paid promptly for the item and let me know when it arrived. I will be happy to do business with her again! Highly recommended great buyer.

9. Stormyhorse bought a IOS head from me. Everything went smoothly with quick payment and great communication. I old be happy o sell to her again anytime. :)

Thanks again! :pcupcake

10. Stormyhorse bought a pair of eyes from me and everything went well! She was very prompt about payment, and let me know when she had received the eyes. Very friendly and easy to work with, would definitely do business with her again. Thanks! :)

11. Stormy purchased a wig from me and everything was great. She was very prompt with her messages/payment and kindly informed me when she received the item! Thanks :D

12. I sold several clothes to Stormyhorse. Again the entire transaction was flawless. She paid immediately for the items and let me know when she received the package. She is definitely a great buyer~

13. I sold Stormyhorse one of my BJD wigs to her, she was wonderful to communicate with,prompt and very sweet. I would love to sell to her again. ^^

14. Stormyhorse purchased a 70cm slim boy size coat from me. Again the entire transaction was flawless. She paid immediately for the item and let me know as soon as she received it. She is an excellent buyer! Thanks for everything!

15. I sold a DollZone Limited Asura body to Stormyhorse and she was absolutely delightful to work with. Positive feedback all the way!

16. Stormyhorse bought a 9-10 purple wig from me. The transaction was absolutely wonderful! Prompt payment, pleasant communication and she let me know when the wig arrived to her. I would definitely do business with her again. Thank you!

17. I answered a WTB thread from Stormyhorse, for an IOS Sezz head. We got to talking, and after some discussion and photos, they bought the head. ^_^
      Payment was fast, communication pleasant, and they let me know when the head arrived! Thank you so much for a terrific transaction!
      I definitely recommend Stormyhorse!

18. Storyboards bought a pair of eyes from me. Great communication. Pleasant and fast payment. She let me know when they arrived too. Thanks. Hope the guy enjoys the eyes!

19. Stormyhorse bought a Volks outfit set from me. Communication was super friendly and payment was prompt! I would be happy to do business with her again:)

20. sold a set of eyes to stormy horse. great communication fast payment. welcome any time