1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Magical Angel 1/4 discussion

Sep 23, 2012

1. Official website: http://www.magical-angel.com
      Dealer profile on DoA: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/member.php?60950-Magical-Angel

Unfortunately these dolls didn't get a good start here on DoA as they were initially almost labelled recasts. Let's give them a second chance in this topic! I don't have one myself yet, but the bodies look very promising. They seem highly posable and I can't wait to see other people's MA dolls ^^.

They're also known as Dancing Fairies and they're made in the Chinese XinMeng factory. Discussion about them started here:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...es-anyone-recognize-these-Magical-Angel-dolls

2. I would love to get one of these girls someday! My favourite sculpt is Rachel. I'd really like to hybrid one with an Islanddoll head someday, too! They look like good resin matches.

3. I'm actually hoping to hybrid one of these beauties with my RS Li head. I'm thinking the snow white color should be a good match for Resinsoul's WS. ^u^

4. Any resin matches that can be posted would be awesome, I'd love to use a body for a hybrid too!

5. I've been talking to them, and it seems the whites are the "general" whites. So the Snow White should match other bright Whites (Dollmore, ResinSoul); and the White should match Cream Whites (Soom, AoD, FDoll). :) I think their Grey looks really close to ResinSoul's Dark Grey.

I totally can't wait to buy an Abby though. She's so pretty. *o*

6. The headsculpts don't really do it for me, but the idea of a doll that can pose on its toes is awesome!

7. I've spotted these dolls off ebay,looks promising to me even if the body sculpts can be arranged a little :)

8. Seems that this company offers also a lot of resin color avaible! :D

9. I asked them about the neck circumference of the 1/4 dolls and they said 8.5cm. That's bigger than a lot of doll brands if I recall correctly... or I just happen to like a lot of 7cm necked heads...

edit: the boys one is 8.5 the girls are 7cm.

oTL by I want a boy... unless I sand off the boobies... though I suppose I could sand the neck... late night harebrained scheming.

10. The 'Transparent' Resin option is almost totally see-through! That would be soo cool, I am totally getting one.

The 'Semi-Transparent' Resin option is supposed to be like other companies' French Resin. For anyone who needs a French Resin body/head. They can even match the resin color for you, so it will be a perfect match.

Oh man, I totally need money now, I can't stop thinking about getting a transparent one. That just sounds so awesome. I will have two Abby's, one transparent and one not. o3o

11. :o That sounds pretty sweet, is there a photo demonstrating this? I scoured the Magical Angel website after seeing this post but couldn't find one...

12. Not yet, she told me they would get one soon though.

13. I'm curious too!

I'm getting a normal resin white skin Amy by the way ^^. Can't wait to see her awesome posing in real life!

14. Oooh, yay!

I'm planning on buying a Transparent Abby, a Pink or Snow White Non-Transparent Abby, one of their 1/2 dolls when they come out, and one of their 1/1 dolls when they come out. >w< At the very least. They are supposed to have more elves coming out one of these days, so I might have to get me some of that too.

15. Hi everyone!

I have the 42cm girl who looks to have the Amy head. Amazing doll. I bought her about 6 months ago from a dolly dealer here in New Zealand at a local doll show for $160.00 NZD. Her posing is just amazing and the resin seems very good quality. I have almost finished her face-up, so hopefully I will be able to post a pic of her soon.

I think I will definatly have to get another :)

16. @ Kiwiana - Awesome, I can't wait to have my own. Please post pictures soon!

@ Kielin - Wow, you have quite the shopping list!

17. Sorry for the double-post, but I created a Flickr group for Magical Angels dolls. Add your pics, cause it's quite empty until my doll arrives so I can post my own ^^

http://www.flickr.com/groups/2116237@N23/

18. Oh hey Yasmin! We keep meeting in different places don't we ^^

19. I was hoping I'd find a thread for this! Now I can chat about MA dolls until I have enough for an MSD girl. (Thinking about Shirley - anyone have pictures of her?)

By the way, which girl is that in the flickr group?

20. The girl is Sherry.:)