1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Hellsingcountess

Sep 8, 2012

1. I traded a DZ Tintan head for a pair of Dollmore boots. Communication was great and the boots arrived safely, thanks so much!

2. Sold an SD sized outfit to hellsingcountess - it was a great transaction through and through!

3. Traded my DragonDoll girl for her AoD An. Quick to reply, shipped fast, a real joy to deal with. :)

4. Just finished another wonderful transaction with hellsingcountess! This time I sold her a coat, payment was prompt and communication was great, again highly recommended!!

5. I bought a Bobobie Ariel from Hellsingcountess and the transaction was great! Communication was and she shipped the doll very quickly.

6. Hellsingcountess bought a bobobie Pi from me and was very nice and great with communication. She payed just as she said she would. Thank you so much

7. I traded some coats for a dollheart outfit with hellsingcountess and everything was fabulolus! thank you so much!

8. I partook in a trade with Hellsingcountess and am thrilled with how friendly she was and how smooth the transaction worked out. We both shipped right away and I got my package in 2 days! Items arrived safely and there were even extras included :)

I can't thank you enough for such a pleasant trading experience. You rock!

9. I traded a Resinsoul Ni for a pack of wigs and shoes. Everything shipped and arrived when the user said it would. Thanks so much, would trade again.

10. I did a trade with Hellsngcountess for my lati doll, wig and dress and am very happy with this transaction ^_^ highly recommended thank you

11. I did a trade with Hellsingcountess for some an SD kimono and an SD wig. The trade went smoothly and she let me know when received the box. I would highly recommend her as a trade partner!

12. We did a trade and very thing was as described! My tiny new addition is adorable and everything went smoothly. Great communication and patient. Would gladely do so again. :) thank you!

13. Had a wonderful transaction with Hellsingcountess. We did a trade for some items. Everything went really well and she shipped exactly the same time I did. I would definitely do business with her again and I also highly recommend her n.n She even went me a cute little gift with the trade! <3

14. I traded a Bobobie Lucky for an SD girl dress. Everything went smoothly and the item was delivered quickly. Thanks so much! :D

15. I recently had the pleasure of trading Hellsingcountess my AOD ziyuan for her Dragondoll girl Yu. Communication was great, everything was as described and she even throw in some clothing. All and all I had a great trade experience with Hellsingcountess and would gladly trade with her again. ^^

Thanks!

16. I traded my migma outfit for her resinsoul pi ^_^
      the doll arrived unassembled, but really carefully packed, with labels on each part. communication during the whole transaction has been friendly, nice and fast, and everything has been just perfect.
      I would deal with her again anytime!

17. I traded my Dollzone Dragon girl to helsingcountess and had a utterly wonderful experience She was upfront and honest, and i would like to think i found a good friend, as well as a trade partner! I would highly recommend her as a seller/trader!

18. traded several items for a soom female old type body.
      it arrived perfectly and safely packed, communication has been nice and friendly.
      thank you for this smooth transaction!

19. Hellsingcountress was in my Wig Swap and was a pleasure to have in it!! she was the 1st to get her wig shipped and communication was great! Highly recommend for swap!!

20. I have done many more trades with Hellsingcountress over the last two months! However this is feedback for a table and chairs i bought from her. Shipping was fast, everything was safely packaged, and the entire experience just like one of the.. so many now, Fast, and wonderful! She even refunded a shipping overcharge!