1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for EludyaQuinn

Sep 5, 2012

1. Couldn't find a feedback thread for EludyaQuinn, so I started one.

She was a part of my Luts 2012 Summer Event GO. Communication was great and payment was quick. I'd gladly do business with her again. :)

2. EludyaQuinn was in my beginners swap and was great!! shipped on time and made a lovely gift! thanx for joining!! ^_^

3. EludyaQuinn was the first to join my Dollmore GO and I can not thank her enough for that :) She was a huge help in the beginning of it, with keeping up with the thread and everything and I truly appreciate that. Payments for items and shipping were received quickly without any problems. She is easy to deal with and communication was awesome :) I'd definitely do business with her again :)

4. EludyaQuinn participated in my 2079Realms GO. Payment was prompt, communication was timely and friendly, and everything I asked of the GO members was followed. There were no problems - just the way I like it. :) Thanks for joining!

5. Eludyaquinn took part in my Alice's Collection GO, was a pleasure to work with, hope to do business again. :)

6. I purchased an Iplehouse wig from EludyaQuinn. The wig was shipped very quickly. It was exactly as described. Communication was great and was very pleasant to deal with.

Thanks again. I couldn't be happier. Thank You!

7. EludyaQuinn participated in a quick Licht GO I ran. Clear, friendly, and timely communication. Payments were fast, and it was a wonderful transaction from start to finish. Thank you so very much for the good experience, would be very delighted to work with in the future!

8. EludyaQuinn participated in my second Leeke GO, she was a pleasure to work with! Very friendly, a really nice person, she kept great communication, paid promptly and was quick to fix a few issues that raised with payment on my end. I would definitely work with her again!

9. EludyaQuinn took over the organization of a 2079 group order and did a fabulous job! She was very well-organized, even when recollecting data on participants and their orders, and shipped quickly when she'd received the items. 5 stars! ♥

10. EludyaQuinn deserves a medal for taking over the 2079 GO that I participated in! She was brilliantly organized, and managed to get everything straightened out and ordered quicker than I would have thought possible. She shipped quickly and well packaged as soon as orders arrived from 2079. Maximum number of stars!

11. EludyaQuinn did an amazing job in taking over the 2079 GO. Everything was really organized, and she kept us updated. She shipped our packages within a few days of receiving the everything, and they were all well packed. 10/10 This was the smoothest group order I ever participated in.

12. The post above pretty much says it all, but EludyaQuinn swooped in like a total rockstar on the 2079 GO and made it one of the most organized GOs I've ever been in. Her turn around time getting everyone's shoes shipped was amazing. I'd love to join any other GO she runs!

13. Was in a 2079 GO run by EludyaQuinn. Wow, such energy! Everything got done sooo fast. I couldn't have asked for better. Thank you so much. Cheryl

14. Adding in good feedback for EludyaQuinn's 2079 GO. She saved the GO, and did it flawlessly. Super fast shipping, kept everyone updated, managed to stay sane and was super organized. I would gladly participate in anything she runs again!

15. EludyaQuinn stepped up to run a Realms 2079 GO when the previous runner stepped back from it. They were extremely organized and sorted things out quickly, keeping to a set (and soon) deadline without any hitches. They truly went out of their way to make sure this GO didn't fail and stayed in touch with the group (about 80 people last I checked) with every issue that came up (out of stock items and etc, nothing that was their fault) and resolved it fairly and timely. Once items arrived they shipped out everything quickly and well packaged. They were a literal delight to deal with and I'm so thankful for all the time and effort they put into this GO. I second all the positive sentiments from other GO members above, EludyaQuinn ran a fantastic GO and I wouldn't hesitate to join in any future orders they may do~ c:

16. I joined a huge group order run by EludyaQuinn and it was the BEST group order transaction I have ever had. Everything was super organized, communication was really fast and friendly, and when the massive order arrived I couldn't believe how quickly and efficiently she had gotten all the packages out. I am very thankful that I had the chance to join this group order. Thank you so much EludyaQuinn!

17. I was another person in the 2079 GO and EludyaQuinn not only saved the order, but did so with amazing organization, wonderful communication, and super speed. I wouldn't hesitate to join any GO that EludyaQuinn hosted in the future! Thank you so much for a wonderful experience.

18. Thank you for taking over the 2079 GO, and saving it from failing. My order arrived safely and well packaged. I am amazed at the quality of the shoes from the order!

19. Adding my voice to those praising EludyaQuinn for their superb handling of the 2079 Go. It was wrapped up smoothly with amazing organization and some of the greatest communication. 5 stars, I would definitely not hesitate to participate in another transaction with EludyaQuinn.

20. Another participant in 2079 GO. Easily one of the best GO's I've been in. Communication was clear, frequent, and friendly. Items were well packed, accurate, and shipped very fast! I'm very impressed with her organization and willingness to take over this GO after the original runner bugged out. I would happily buy, sell, trade, or be in any other of her GO's.